Sign in to follow this  
rob

Terror Canyon

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is happening with terror canyon 1 & 2? Last year when i went they were both closed and had parts missing from them. When i looked on their website it says that is it closed from febuary 1st until further notice? Maybe a new attraction is going their?

Well last year they completely re-did the supports, and according to a lifeguard there, they changed the layout although I doubt it. They also removed those pads on the walls so you went a lot faster, which I was pleased about. :P I'm not too sure about maintenance this time though, I'm sure someone on here can answer that question...

I love the terror canyon, I find if more enjoyable than the black hole because I like how the slide is going down a hill and the blackhole is just on a steel tower which I dont find enjoyable.

I love terror canyon, becuase of its "Roughness"!! Hardly ever do you find a waterslide that isn't smooth :P !!! I also love the suspence you get during the wait period, becuase you can only see the rafts come down the last dip (your wondering what happens before the splashdown??). This is way better then Blackhole, because you can see the layout of the slide before you even get to the top of the tower! CoAsTeRbOy8