Does anyone have the new mates rates....

Undeclared

vouchers that they aren't going to use? Is so, I would love to use them and could you please PM me. Thank-you
These topics are really s***ing me off! Please, stop posting them. Why not, pay full admission like most of the public does. Or, better yet, stop making new threads to ask this. I swear, there must be at least 100 of them on here. Stop, please!! <_<:angry:

These topics are really s***ing me off! Please, stop posting them. Why not, pay full admission like most of the public does. Or, better yet, stop making new threads to ask this. I swear, there must be at least 100 of them on here. Stop, please!! <_<:angry:
There are three threads - all of which have been spread out over time. I'd love to know what harm Undeclared is doing to your time on the forums by asking valid questions.

For god's sake Chaos-Maniac grow up. If your sick of these threads then do Undeclared a favour. Pay for his/her admission tickets for his/her party. Then you won't see these threads till next year.
Hahaha! Good Call! But seriously though, if you're not interested in the topic then why bother reading it in the first place?

I don't have any mates rates passes but last time I was up in the Gold Coast I bought a coca cola drink from Mcdonalds and it said "Half price admmission to Dreamworld", not sure if its still going but maybe you could try that. The maximum per drink was 4 adults. It was either Adults at kids prices or 50% off. It was funny because we went to mcdonalds 1 Day after we went to dreamworld and we paid full price for 4 people. T'was funny. Anyway hope this helps. (BTW it was in Tweed Shopping Mall or whatever it's called.)

I don't see an issue with this type of thread, however, if this is the second time he has asked for vouchers for the same trip, then it should have been kept in the original thread. Perhaps If I could suggest something to Richard and the gang- what if we had a noticeboard\swapmeet that could only be accessed by members (eg: not those just googling for it) where anyone who comes across discounts or free passes or the like, that aren't going to use them can put them up here on offer. Be it just as a giveaway or at minimal cost for postage etc?

I'm sorry to snap. But, they're pointless and annoying. Really, does anyone ever reply to them or have any they are willing to give away? Also, there are more threads like these. Not only from Undeclared. Also, I wasn't snapping at Undeclared. I'm just saying, they're so annoying.
Well why do you read them?? No one is making you!!

I'm sorry to snap. But, they're pointless and annoying. Really, does anyone ever reply to them or have any they are willing to give away? Also, there are more threads like these. Not only from Undeclared. Also, I wasn't snapping at Undeclared. I'm just saying, they're so annoying.
When i got some before i went to the Gold Coast in Feb i gave them away. So yes people do give them away. And if i get anymore at the end of the year that i don't need. I'll be starting a thread saying "FREE (insert park here) passes"