WWW on Great Outdoors

ihatemisssly

This is from the Yahoo web site tv guide. 6:30pm - 7:30pm | Seven The Great Outdoors Genre: Travel Take the Alpine Pacific Drive through New Zealand's most spectacular scenery. As well, see Australia's latest 60 million dollar theme park, the Gold Coast's White Water World. Later in the show get a glimpse of Aussies abroad - what' it really like to live in India. Meanwhile, Jennifer Hawkins pays tribute to our Vietnam war veterans at Long Tan. Closed Captions 60 mins And yeah thanks for the heads up.

Hmm, I have here the TV guide that comes in the Sunday Herald Sun, and word for word the listing for the great outdoors on the 21st is as follows; 6.30 The Great Outdoors Take an Alpine Pacific Drive through New Zealand's most spectacular scenery. See Australia's latest $60 million theme park - the Gold Coast's White Water World. It seems they had listed stories from both this week and next week. I dont know why people sat through the whole show though, after the opening saying what was being show that episode not mentioning WWW, and no hint of it coming up in the thing before each ad break I gave up.

It seems they had listed stories from both this week and next week. I dont know why people sat through the whole show though, after the opening saying what was being show that episode not mentioning WWW, and no hint of it coming up in the thing before each ad break I gave up.
Haha I guess I was being hopeful Gazza considering I didn't get to see the WWW story on the Shak this week. I figured that it must have been a minor story on The Great Outdoors and just not featured in their opening. It's pretty strange. I find it hard to believe they'd just cut a segment at the last minute as some people have suggested. These shows are edited and compiled in post production and put together as a whole package. Shows like Today Tonight on the other hand are live so they can easily cut out a segment if they want to. Anyway it looks like it's going to be a good feature on WWW if the preview is anything to go by. Hopefully I will be at home again to watch it

What a bummer!!! I watched the whole thing hopeing for something, but there was nothing! Anyway, at least they are playing it next week, so nobody will miss out. Especially GoGoBoy!!!! :lol: For those people who want some White Water World footage have a look at this vid I put on Youtube - Waterpark Science. It was on a t.v show called "Scope", it's a kids science show. I turned on the t.v and it just happened to be on, I rushed to the hd recorder and taped it!! :P This is only part one of the vid. I haven't uploaded the 2nd part yet, but if somebody comments or rates the vid than i'll try and upload it today. CoasterBoy8

Edited by Coaster Boy 8

... caught it a few seconds in. Yeah, it was quite good - but no Rip and didn't mention Temple of Huey either. Nor was the Cave of Waves mentioned but they showed it from a few angles... I think they could have cut down on the time showing Pipeline Plunge/Wiggles Bay slightly to show the other couple of things.

Hmm, I guess though its not as interesting for us as we have been to the park already, It would be good for GoGoBoy as he would have only seen static images of the park. Hmm, I guess though its not as interesting for us as we have been to the park already, It would be good for GoGoBoy as he would have only seen static images of the park.

Hmm, I guess though its not as interesting for us as we have been to the park already, It would be good for GoGoBoy as he would have only seen static images of the park.
You can say that again.
Hmm, I guess though its not as interesting for us as we have been to the park already, It would be good for GoGoBoy as he would have only seen static images of the park.
You can say that again. Edited by Tony Teulan