Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coaster

WWW on Big Brother

8 posts in this topic

Watching the Live Stream. Haha, they were just talking about WhiteWater World. Travis talks about the Super Tubes Hydrocoaster. TRAVIS: You go up the hills faster than you go down them... amazing. VARIOUS: Wow/Oooh/etc TRAVIS: They have some bloody good rides there!!! They then started to talk about other theme parks including Six Flags and some of the coasters but the audio cut out, maybe because it wasn't about a Dreamworld park anymore. :P Just a heads-up. I've also heard one of them referred to as a tower last night by a couple of the housemates & so then Mike Goldman referred to that person as the 'Tower of Terror'.

Edited by Tony Teulan

Isn't this a bit theme park obsessive? "OMG ONE BIG BROTHER PERSON SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HYDRO COASTER ON THE LIVE STREAM" Don't mean to be rude, but yeah. lol.

:rolleyes: It's just a harmless bit of trivia that most people wouldn't have seen. It's not an 'oh my god oh my god! BB mentioned WWW! roflcopter! lolllllzzzz', it's more 'I wonder if DW asked Big Brother to get a housemate to drop the name of the waterpark as free advertising'.

free advertising... im sorry but do you watch when the show the starts up, especially evictions, 'AND NOW LIVE FROM DREAMWORLD' yeah I think they advertise the place enough just as the show starts, showing the claw, and the sphere with the halo at the end

Edited by mickey_079

How much would 4 tickets be worth that get entry to the house for a "hooded tour" whilst the show is being filmed? They were auctioned off last night for charity at the function I was at. Any takers?