Huss Rainbow

HussRainbow

Hi, im new here, I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of the Rainbow at any of the royal shows, im looking for pictures from the Sydney Royal Easter Show, but any photos would be much apreciated, also does anyone know where the rainbow is, because Wittingslow is in Shanghai at the moment, and the rainbow is here in storage, but i don't know where, thnx Chris :D

:mrgreen: I have been on The Claw at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. Its AWESOME!!! I love every second of it. I went on it about 5 times. (scabbed the extra change of my mates :oops: hehehe ) The G-Force on the ride is really intence and a great expierence. Another good thing is because the seets face inwards. You can look at the other rider having a great/spewing time! ;) Screammachine

Well I'm glad you ask :D The claw is made by the good people of KMG and is labled the 'Spinout' and also comes in a few diffrn't sizes. The spinout also racks nicely on one trailer. http://www.kmg-rides.com/ It reminds me a lot of the Wipeout, it looks nothing like it though, but from a distantse it looks very intimerdating, and is a very impressive ride to watch with it's 3 diffrn't motions and the first thing that comes to mind when you see this ride is 'that's gunna make me puke:P' Because of the 3 diffrn't roatations all in opsite directions the actual ride, which apears very fast and out of control, is actualy quite slow and orgainised, and instead of spining around it more 'swings' around. It has a real unique ride, and surpised me because it did not make me fell quesy at all (even when the gravertron can make me puke :P) This has got to be my favorite carnivale ride and everyone must not pass it by. Richard also had some pics in his EKKA gallery Hope you found this interesting and this is just my view of the claw Shaun