rob

Another RCT3 Movie World Recreation

12 posts in this topic

I have just finished (ill probably add on to it) my RCT3 Movie World recreation. I don't know if it's as good as the other one, because i havent downloaded it. Fell free to add on to it. Superman Escape's track isnt right, and the top hat doesnt go completely vertical, i think i used the wrong sort of coaster. here is the link: Warner_Bros._Movie_World.zip

Edited by rob

Hey rob (whilst I can't see the link, which means I can't download it and try it for myself), what versions of RCT3 do you have? Do you also have the expansions for the game, and what (if any) custom scenery do we need to obtain in order for this to work correctly.

sorry, i didnt know how to do it, and i wasnt able to upload pics cause it didnt work (can someone help me? :P ) and t-bone, i used rct3 and rct3 soaked to make this, as well as a main street set, an asian wall set, a neon lighting set, and another light set, but i wouldnt think you would have to download all that just to open my game.

Maybe someone with experience in the game will be able to tell us if we need to download the custom scenery. Looks like i'll be waiting till I fork out the money for RCT3 soaked for mac. At least you didn't use Wild. :)

Yeah, I have a feeling that you'll need to download all of the add-on's. As for the park, It's good. But you do need to work more on the buildings. At the moment, they're only half done. But keep at it, I'm sure it will be a great park when it's finshed.

Those lasers on SDSC look pretty good, nothing like the real thing, but with a bit of work I'm sure they'd come pretty close! :)

Yea i started superman escape and realised it was the wrong sort of coaster once i had made all the scenery, so i couldnt really be bothered changing it. Im lazy lol. And same with main street, i don't like it much at all. If someone would like to add on or change the park, this would be greatly appreciated :).