Another RCT3 Movie World Recreation

rob

I have just finished (ill probably add on to it) my RCT3 Movie World recreation. I don't know if it's as good as the other one, because i havent downloaded it. Fell free to add on to it. Superman Escape's track isnt right, and the top hat doesnt go completely vertical, i think i used the wrong sort of coaster. here is the link: Warner_Bros._Movie_World.zip

Edited by rob

Hey rob (whilst I can't see the link, which means I can't download it and try it for myself), what versions of RCT3 do you have? Do you also have the expansions for the game, and what (if any) custom scenery do we need to obtain in order for this to work correctly.

sorry, i didnt know how to do it, and i wasnt able to upload pics cause it didnt work (can someone help me? :P ) and t-bone, i used rct3 and rct3 soaked to make this, as well as a main street set, an asian wall set, a neon lighting set, and another light set, but i wouldnt think you would have to download all that just to open my game.

here are some screenshots:Shot0011.bmpShot0003.bmp Shot0001.bmpShot0016.bmpShot0018.bmpShot0025.bmpShot0028.bmpShot0029.bmpShot0031.bmpShot0032.bmp oh and police acadamy stunt show and looney tunes village arent included I couldnt find soaked anywhere in the shops when i tried to buy it, so i ended up getting it on ebay.

Edited by rob

Yea i started superman escape and realised it was the wrong sort of coaster once i had made all the scenery, so i couldnt really be bothered changing it. Im lazy lol. And same with main street, i don't like it much at all. If someone would like to add on or change the park, this would be greatly appreciated :).