Wonderland in house photographers and photo’s.

mx5_boy

:) Do you guys have or remember when Wonderland used to always take your photo at the front gate between the ticket booths and guest relations – or just inside the park? I was going through my massive box of photo’s and found all my theme park ones, including all the Wonderland ones (the ones you buy) but also about a dozen of these little key ring things that had my picture (more often than not with a HB Character) in this little view finder thingy (hard to describe). Does anyone else remember these? I used to think it was so cool they would do that. [insert – also remembered being most definitely groped by Captain Caveman at one stage in the process of having my picture taken.. LOL] Cheers, Michael

Wonderland still has an in-house photographer at the park each day. The photographer comes out with the Marvel characters (usually in Botany Bay) and offers to take your photo with the characters. I believe the photos are then available for purchase at the end of the day. I also noticed recently that the quality of the on-ride Space Probe and Demon photos has really impoved over the years. They are now quite large colour photos. Also, the folders that the photos come in are fantastic. The graphic design is excellent and is individually themed according to each ride. Very cool souvenirs.

i have a photos of characters at guest relations there at the entrance i also have photos of the paddle boats near the rainbow i have the beastie when it first opened, i have a photo od a ride that is similarr to the tumble bug at luna park sydney i have a photo of the beach about 10 years ago, i have ned kellys getaway i have many of the bush beast and the snowy river rampage and i have the sky hawk and at the pirates part of the park at the front near the dodgems they had kodak photo with knights where you stick your head in like the ned kelly gang. and lastly i have a photo of an on ride photo in black and white on the beastie and bush beast. pity i cant show anyone the photos i havent got a scanner

near the dodgems they had kodak photo with knights where you stick your head in like the ned kelly gang.
:mrgreen: How embarrassing! LOL I have photo's of the Ned Kelly gang AND also of the stocks up near the lake.. And that was quite some time ago - so 80's! I also found a hilarious picture of my sister and I absolutely drenched after being on the SRR trying to dry in the sun eating Wonderburgers.. I'll try and get the more interesting ones scanned so you all can see what Wonderland was originally like. Cheers, Michael