Spacewalker Shut

It's similar to infinity also on the coast it's a walkthrough attraction with laser effects and all that type of stuff + one of my ex-girlfriends got a black eye there because I accidentally hit her in the eye

Edited by Virus_126

Yes. I've known this for awhile as we have joint-marketing dealings with the company in the works. Haven't been able to mention it to this point as it wasn't for public knowledge. It's been sad for the company but they have some exciting stuff in store.

Edited by Tony Teulan

few weeks ago i went to surfers with my friend wanting to go there, and looked for ages to try and find it then found it and it was closed. Was pretty annoyed as we had a discount for it and at the time there was no mention of it being closed on the website. Went did infinity again (owned and run by same company) its fun but had done it previously and wanted something new. was it any good?

Bugger, I'm going 1st june and i was looking forward to going and checking it out. I did Infinity last time and that was brilliant. Why is there a for lease sign if the building is to be demolished? And why did Infinity's spend $8 million setting up an attraction in a building that was up for demolishment only 2 and half years ago? Wish Dracula's new one was open.

I found Spacewalker very boring, nothing like Infinity, I loved Infinity, I was expecting so much more from Spacewalker, as the name suggested I would have liked a simulated space experience, a room that had zero gravity, so we could of all floated around, but no, just got lots of paper mache planets, boring, boring.

Edited by lester

I found Spacewalker very boring, nothing like Infinity, I loved Infinity, I was expecting so much more from Spacewalker, as the name suggested I would have liked a simulated space experience, a room that had zero gravity, so we could of all floated around, but no, just got lots of paper mache planets, boring, boring.
Yeah, when I went I found it really boring to. I found Spacewalker boring as you went round in circles, unlike Infinity, the place had doors and different rooms going everywhere. Continuely surprising. Infinity on the other hand was amazing! We need one of them in Sydney. :lol:

She still has Infinity to look after doesnt she?? Last year at AALARA we went there in some free time and asked the girls at the entry of Infinity who their Manager was and they barely knew her name. I will check next week when I go for ALAARA.
Post AALARA update, yes it seems the ops manager from ol Wonderland now finds herself unemployed on the coast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Some would call it kama, some would call it justice in the way they treated their staff. I for one am quite satisfied that Greg's baby was shutdown, and dont believe the demolish excuse. The place had been shut for ages... quite simply it was a pathetic attraction designed purely to feed his own overgrown ego (a case of little man syndrome)!

Post AALARA update, yes it seems the ops manager from ol Wonderland now finds herself unemployed on the coast.
Now that just brings a smile to my dial :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...