Short Trip Review

BNErider

I love Movie World so much, that I go nearly every weekend. Today that park was nearly empty, due to Mothers’ Day. Lunch was very, very nice. It was all you can eat! It was very nice indeed. All of Movie World’s rides are awesome! They’re always clean and the ride operators are always friendly. Superman Escape is the best roller coaster that I’ve ever been on. It’s no wonder why it was rated the sixteenth best roller coaster in the world. Batwing is really cool, too. But it’s not as good as Superman Escape. Scooby Doo didn't have any mist machines on, but they did have the lazar light on to hide the last drop. It's good that the queues were short because when Movie World is busy, this ride sometimes has a wait time of over sixty minutes. Wild West Falls had their 'water jets' turned off. Do you know why? Keep reading and you'll find out. The Road Runner Roller Coaster is nothing special. I only went on this ride because I just had lunch, and I didn’t want to be sick. The queues were really short today. Superman and Scooby Doo had only a 5-minute wait, sometimes it was even less! But the best thing is that Wild West Falls and the Road Runner Roller Coaster had no wait at all. Batwing, Movie World’s newest ride, had only a 10-minute wait. Not Too Bad! It was a shame that they took Police Academy’s later show off, because the 3:30 show was always the best time to see the show. They must only run 3 shows when it’s holidays. I now like ‘one’ thing about the new water restrictions, you know what it is? It’s that Wild West Falls can’t use the “water jetsâ€. So you don’t get as wet! See, That’s a good thing, isn’t it? All up, it was a good day. The park was empty, so it may the day very enjoyable.

Edited by ash.1111