Article: Macquarie Leisure duo to launch new annual passes

Richard

:D That's awesome! Student Pass and the Local Pass or whatever it was called will be great! :D Is there a reason why it's only valid on Tuesdays? Do you reckon people in Far Northern NSW will qualify for a Local Pass? *Crosses Fingers and Toes*

The Play Pass will be launching June 1. I've not yet seen or heard any specific dates for the other options. As for cost, I think it's possible to consider this as a response to WVTP's continued slashing of annual pass prices. I would expect prices more consistent with WVTP's standard prices at the very least. I do agree however that they won't be what I'd consider cheap by international theme park standards. For some reason despite our parks being smaller and, in overall terms, of lesser quality than many parks abroad, the public here is still willing to pay a premium for the privilege of a day at a theme park.

:D That's awesome! Student Pass and the Local Pass or whatever it was called will be great! :D Is there a reason why it's only valid on Tuesdays? Do you reckon people in Far Northern NSW will qualify for a Local Pass? *Crosses Fingers and Toes*
It only the play pass that is valid on tuesdays, I think the reason is because children in kindy and prep have tuesdays off. Edited by Gazza

Well, I'm not 100% on whether I am right or not, I do remember back at primary school there was a particular day of the week preps didn't come, so I sort of put two and two together in terms of the reasoning for the play pass only being valid one day of the week. Im probably wrong but I thought something along those lines could have been the reason.