Sign in to follow this  
wakeboardandy

Can 3 people ride on the same tube?

6 posts in this topic

Hi All, Myself and my two brothers will be visiting WWW in a few weeks. Just wandering if you need two or four people to go on the tubes together or if 3 is fine on the 4 ppl tubes? Also are all the rides a 4 person tube? Thanks, Andrew

Hey, On the rides that use 4 person "cloverleaf" rafts ('The Rip' and 'The Green Room') you can ride in a group of 2, 3, or 4 so you would be fine. Sometimes though a single rider may be put in with your group of 3. On a side note, when you go in a group of three if often happens that the person sitting with nobody opposite ends up going down backwards :o The 'Super Tubes Hydrocoaster' uses a 3 person Boat which can run with 2 or 3 people. On the "Temple of Huey" you have the choice of using a single person ring or a two person raft, these slides are smaller than the rest, hence they don't need the big rafts. Have fun, after your visit could you post up what you thought of the place? Its always interesting to hear about peoples experiences with WWW.

Also are all the rides a 4 person tube?
Nope, things such as the BRO racer, Pipeline plunge, Cave of Waves and Wiggle Bay dont even use tubes. The parks offical website: http://www.whitewaterworld.com.au has heaps of info about the place, and is a good place to start for any other things you may want to know.

Hey, On the rides that use 4 person "cloverleaf" rafts ('The Rip' and 'The Green Room') you can ride in a group of 2, 3, or 4 so you would be fine. Sometimes though a single rider may be put in with your group of 3. On a side note, when you go in a group of three if often happens that the person sitting with nobody opposite ends up going down backwards :o The 'Super Tubes Hydrocoaster' uses a 3 person Boat which can run with 2 or 3 people. On the "Temple of Huey" you have the choice of using a single person ring or a two person raft, these slides are smaller than the rest, hence they don't need the big rafts. Have fun, after your visit could you post up what you thought of the place? Its always interesting to hear about peoples experiences with WWW. Nope, things such as the BRO racer, Pipeline plunge, Cave of Waves and Wiggle Bay dont even use tubes. The parks offical website: http://www.whitewaterworld.com.au has heaps of info about the place, and is a good place to start for any other things you may want to know.
Thanks for the info... I will ve visiting the park in the middle of June on a weekday.. outside of school holidays... so not sure how busy it will be.. hopefully it is nice and quiet.... :)

things such as the BRO racer, Pipeline plunge, Cave of Waves and Wiggle Bay dont even use tubes.
Just to clarify. You can use a tube in the Cave of waves if you want. It is free. Unlike WNW where i think it's $5 per half hour. But don't quote me on the price. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

^LOL good point, I forgot about the rings you can float in...I guess what I was saying is that tubes aren't necessary to use the Cave of Waves, you can just swim around, but you can use tubes if you want to.