Screamworld, 7 July.

Lisa will be that way so she'll prolly end up going Tony. (If ya know what i mean) ;)
Big Richard, this week, for 2 points, I'd like to nominate James for eviction. ;) He's just in your face annoying all the time. I haven't confronted him with this but he's DOING MY HEAD IN! Edited by Tony Teulan

For those who watch The Chasers on ABC... "BIG BROTHER... BIG A***HOLES"... (Sorry 'bout swarin', I best read up on the forum rules again just to make sure). :P I still haven't got around to going Screamworld, what are the crowds like? Are they still huge or smaller than daytime or what? Someone really needs to take a damn camera this time too! ;)

I anticipate barely anyone will go. LOL... nah I'm pretty sure the last one was on the same night as the Broncos vs Titans game at Suncorp. Unsurprisingly a heap of people went to that instead. I am pretty sure their next match is on that same weekend. Not sure what night though, might be the 6th.

Well the one in Feb was packed, it took us about 6 or 7 cycles to get on the claw, we got lucky with the cyclone as there was no line up and I think it was like 3 turns for the tot, can't remember. We were gonna do the drop but the line was too long, Nightmares Freezer had a bit of a huge crowed there, Nick Central was practically empty, wipeout was working and was a little over packed. They don't seem to be getting over packed like the first few were, which is good cause it allows you a few re-rides on the big 5 rides and really that's how it should be. If I wanted to ride them with a huge crowed, I'd go during the day lol.