BNErider

They Can Run Two Trains For...

15 posts in this topic

... Road Runner, but not for Superman or Lethal Weapon. :( Does Movie World normaly run two trains on Road Runner? On the holidays, will SE and LW run two trains?

All the times ive been to Movie World, i have never been on road runner while two trains were running. But I guess ive only been to Movie World twice.

Attendance projections dictate how many trains are on the coasters. I think its something like 3,500 for two on RR, and its probably similar for others, so long as two trains are in fact available for service and not undergoing maintenance

Edited by joz

I've not seen lethal weapon operate 2 trains in a long time. Superman operates 2 trains regularly easy way to check is time between launches, 4 minutes for 1 train 2 minutes for 2 trains. Roadrunner i've seen a few times run 2 but only when the park is very busy.

2nd Train is still in many many parts out the back in the workshops. I can't remember if two train op was meant to be back for the holidays on Superman but I wouldn't be expecting it on LW given the state of the train last week.

Have been to the parks on days when all three rides are running two trains. The last time was on the opening of the Batman ride. Sadly have not had the chance to go to the park lately, but hope to fix that soon.

SE and Road Runner were both running 2 trains today. I didn't check LW, but I think it was only one (from viewing the track over the building)
Lethal was only cycling the blue train today. The red train was nowhere to be seen.