kieran

Best day

8 posts in this topic

This is going to be the first time I've been to movieworld in the winter holidays and was wondering what day is the best to go on. Between July 1st and july 14th. BTW thanks to rabid for providing me the tickets which I won in the tipping contest! ;)

Thursday/Friday are the quietest days of the week, even during school holidays. If you wait until the 11th July the Queensland school holidays are over, so it'll be quieter then. (NSW is still on holiday)

Not really actually, MW handles the crowds well on any given day, so you can enjoy everything. Actually, if you go during school holidays there is greater chance SE would be running two trains, and if that's the go then you can potentially wait less then what you would on a quiet day (since they only run one train). But, just go whenever, maybe I'm just a little deluded coming off experiencing large American park crowds, but in the scheme of things MW is fine for the most part. I have been during the summer holidays and got to do lots, this is winter....

Yea, Movieworld is defiantly great with crowds but after going on New years eve and the park was all most empty I always like to go on days where there not going to be many people.