Chaos-Maniac

Theme park nightmares?

11 posts in this topic

Discuss your nightmares, which somehow include theme parks within them. Last night I woke up after dreaming that I was spending a day at DreamWorld, the time came when I wanted to ride the Tower Of Terror. After queuing for half an hour, it was my chance to ride. I sat down and the ride attendant lowered the restraints. Before I knew it the train was blasting out of the station and along the track. Suddenly a very loud bang sounded throughout the area and the train went firing up the 'L' section. Gravity kicked in and we started to descend. However, before fully descending on the 'L' section the train flipped and the train was no longer connected the tracks. Everyone screamed and the train was falling freely in the air to the ground. The next thing I remember is waking up breathing really fast. lol So, anyone got any others? :P

Edited by Chaos-Maniac

No. Obviously some of us are less sane than others. Not pointing out names though. Good topic...

Going to a theme park and being spotted by ash.1111 and then to have him/her follow me around for the whole day. I get the shakes and cold shivers just thinking about it. "The Bus is now leaving for Shivery Gully, NSW"

Going to a theme park and being spotted by ash.1111 and then to have him/her follow me around for the whole day. I get the shakes and cold shivers just thinking about it.
lol.

Well after I saw Final Destination 3 I had a dream about the same thing happening ( The rollercoaster coming off the tracks on a loop due to a a camera on the tracks). Freaky But a couple of days later I went on SE so I guess i'm not as scared now.

Ha ha I did the same thing...sort of, I mean it's kinda the same only I didn't have a dream about it. I watched Final Destination 3 the day before I went to Dreamworld, and when I rode the Cyclone I couldn't help but think about that part in the movie when the roller coaster comes off the tracks and everyone dies, coz the one in the movie looks like it has a similar steel design. An odd topic but a good one.

I dreamt that i was on the TOT by myself and launched as normal but then flew off the top of the tower. It came back onto the tracks and the brakes failed at the station so the car flew passed the station and into tiger island causing the tigers to escape.

I dreamt that I was riding Superman Escape when it derailed on the loop part of the ride. The train was going too slow and it just sort of fell off during the upside down part. It wasn't until I awoke the next morning that I remembered that the ride doesn't go upside down at all.