Dreamworlds Music History

dodge53

I suppose he would be more after the generic "So many worlds in one" loop. I somewhere have the generic WhiteWater World loop if anyone would like it.
Where did you manage to get a copy of the WWW loop? I don't really want it, but I'm just interested in where you got it.

• 2 weeks later...

The "So Many Worlds in One" jingle that we use was specifically made and specially prepared for use only by Dreamworld. The music isn't available to buy or to download and is funnily enough only 13 seconds long. The process of the looping is just your ordinary music morpher or mp3 program which our music engineers and technicians use. Basically it's just a very small, short snippet of music to define the park. But no, it's not available. Sorry.

the "DREAMS COME TRUE"yeah just for fun. song was the best one, and had two versus two. they used to play it at the end of the kenny and belinda show (the entire dreams come true song) and also at the end of ICE- FEVER when it was about:)they played it at the end when ppl were leaving I have the small tv ad version of it, with one verse... it did have a comercilly with both verses two, but i dont have it. They used to play there older jingle "do dreamworld just for fun" at the start of the kenny and belinda show, I have that on video.from the show that is, not the t.v ad. The one i really wanna get is the "take a trip away"to are dremworld one. i used to have it years ago were i had cassest tapped it from t.v lol.

• 2 months later...

Yeah the original was 'take a trip away from the everyday' then i remember there was this kind of boppy song that went, 'come to dreamworld, dreamworld just for fun', that's the most i can remember of it. but i do remember they played it when you came into the park and there was a diving show they played it when people were entering and leaving.