NEW RIDE FOR DREAMWORLD

deims161

Hey guys. I work at dreamworld. so ask me any questions i will answer u back. yes we are getting a new ride it is the motorcycle accelerator coaster is planned and is beening built as we speak and is almost complete. the ride is were the vintage cars were. The vintage cars are now located in the A.W.L area ( Australian Wild Life) so ask me any questions and i will answer

so ask me any questions i will answer u back.
Well, you volunteered, lets see how you go ;) ;) ;) -Will the rides launch be hydraulic or magnetic? -What speed will it run at? -How strong will the G forces be? -How many passengers per train? -What sort of thematic elements can we expect? -Do you have to be below a certain height to go in the sidecar, and do you have a choice as to wether you sit in the saddle seats, or the sidecar? -What company is building the ride? (if you get that question wrong .... :wacko: )

Hey guys. I work at dreamworld. so ask me any questions i will answer u back. yes we are getting a new ride it is the motorcycle accelerator coaster is planned and is beening built as we speak and is almost complete. the ride is were the vintage cars were. The vintage cars are now located in the A.W.L area ( Australian Wild Life) so ask me any questions and i will answer
Umm, are you sure you are in a position to give away information on the ride? If you are, ok then. But if not, rethink what info you give out...it might get you into trouble :D

Well, you volunteered, lets see how you go ;) ;) ;) -Will the rides launch be hydraulic or magnetic? -What speed will it run at? -How strong will the G forces be? -How many passengers per train? -What sort of thematic elements can we expect? -Do you have to be below a certain height to go in the sidecar, and do you have a choice as to wether you sit in the saddle seats, or the sidecar? -What company is building the ride? (if you get that question wrong .... :wacko: )
Ok so i asked around work today. and talked to the people in charge of the rides and this is all they could tell me :angry: You will be launched by magnetic like the T.O.T They would not tell me the G forces :angry: There will be two people per bike one in the side car and one on the bike thats all i got :angry: they did not tell me the theme of it. but at the mo it looks dull (but its still beeing built) there will be a hight to be able to be in the bike's seat. but those that are under will be in the side car thats all i got ( i think the hight will be the same hight that u have to be to go on the BIG 5 The company building the ride is Intamin God i hope i dont get fired SHHH they wont find out ;) Edited by deims161

Mad. Do you know "dreamworldrideop" from this site?
nope didnt no that there was any one from DW on here
Umm, are you sure you are in a position to give away information on the ride? If you are, ok then. But if not, rethink what info you give out...it might get you into trouble :D
yeah your right i should close this topic

Who is this Shaunernator person....... Anyone on this site can post anything they like, and whether or not you work in Dreamworld or what ever, say what you like. Dont disclose who you are, or give any info deims161. You will be fine.
Hey, if that's the way it works here, awesome. I'm just trying to keep people outta trouble, yeah? And yep, I work at Dreamworld in management. Not like corporate boss or anything (lol) but yeh, with the management. Anyway, I agree with mattcrombie. Keep yourself confidential and roll with it.

Im sure some people from the warner parks have said things about them buying rides from a closed down waterpark in USA.
wat ever they were brand new thats why it cost so much
Im sure some people from the warner parks have said things about them buying rides from a closed down waterpark in USA.
wat ever they were brand new thats why it cost so much