Loonytunes Construction/Demolition

saberon

The Carrousel is not finished yet. The inside part will be all covered up. :rolleyes: Forgot to Mention After being told that the dodgem cars will be a Pay per ride attraction, they have now come to there senses and made it included in your park entry ticket. There are 24 Cars and its a Big Track too.

Edited by mattcrombie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H HMMM 20 cars, theyre so cool too...they are drifting bumper cars and yes its free
Drifting, so does that mean if you turn suddenly you will drive sideways? That sounds pretty cool if it is the case , worth revisiting just to see how they are. I vote they name them "Stunt Cars", or if they are interested in a movie tie in "Tokyo Drift" Good also that they came to their senses and dropped the usage charge, at least now they could market it to the public more easily. I think they could have encountered a problem with the fact the ones at DW are free, it could have made DW look like better value, and with people on trips visiting multiple parks, people simply might pass up a chance to ride given they might have just ridden the ones at DW prior. It could also work well to draw people past games, as it was, blazing saddles was a bit of a backwater, the games weren't that visible, and the path was the long way to WWF, now at least they are more visible, if the queue is well designed it will give a good view of the games on offer, perhaps giving people ideas of what to try after the dodgems. They could even put a few quick play skill games in the queue to occupy people that way. And is it just me, or should there be a Tweety bird on the frog hopper ride up in the foliage? Then the ride would make sense as it would give the look of Sylvester going after Tweety.

And is it just me, or should there be a Tweety bird on the frog hopper ride up in the foliage? Then the ride would make sense as it would give the look of Sylvester going after Tweety.
That is exactly what I was thinking it looks a bit weired having a giant cat jumping up to grad nothing :lol: and for the support behind it, Its there to stay frog hopper tree support Edited by zane

There is a Tweety. It's in the tree at the top. And they have foliage over the metal support. As for Bumper cars... they look kind of boring, but should be a good ride. And the midway games in the old west look awsome also.
Um all Dodgem Cars are the same. The ones at DW are the same as the ones @ LPM. They are the same types at the Melbourne Show. They would have been the same ones at the Brisbane Show. They are Dodgem Cars. What did you expect? Edited by dreamworld_rulz

omg you took a photo in the back area, tut tut hahaha. nice van, i heard those two people that did the wet n wild ads are doing it again this year wez and someone? maybe its to do with them, or that the TODAY show is at wet n wild wendsday... Does anyone know if the dodgems and stuff are up yet? i might head in tomorrow and check it out...

Um all Dodgem Cars are the same. The ones at DW are the same as the ones @ LPM. They are the same types at the Melbourne Show. They would have been the same ones at the Brisbane Show. They are Dodgem Cars. What did you expect?
Haha, I know. I didn't mean it like that. I meant that the visual appeal of the room is a little uninspired. It is basically just black - like everything is black. And, yeah, they are going, saw them yesterday.