RCT3 Help!

varekai

Getting music on rides is easy, you just copy the files into the 'RCT3' directory in My Music. Not 100% sure, but it might only take .mp3 files. As for patches, it should come with an auto-updater, which is your easiest bet. Just try the RCT3 folder in the All Programs menu or the splash screen when you insert the CD. I had to manually install patches for some reason, and they're just .exe self-extracting. Just make sure you got the right version, took a bit of looking around to find one for Soaked, I think you want European patches as opposed to American, not too sure. Hope something I said helps...

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
In RCT3, can you turn off surfaces bleeding out beyond the park boundaries? Find that so annoying and often ugly.
Not that I know of. Try putting a real thin layer (of the colour you want on the outside) around the edge of the park and then color the inside of the park. Edited by Movie_World