When is a good time?

nickleby

Hello there, we are bringing our 3 young children to Dreamworld close to school holidays (we know, timing can't be helped), and I was wondering when would be the most suitable time for us to avoid (or minimise) crowds. Our choices are Fri 21st Sep thru til Tues 25th Sept. QLD and NZ (us) holidays start 22nd, NSW not til 29th. So would Friday be best, does the weekend get easier during holidays, or do we just grin and bear it on Mon? As our children are quite young we're not heading for any of the big rides, so does that make a difference? Also, are we better off to buy online tickets for the so-called express entry. Or hunt around for discount vouchers when we get there? We have been told that there are plenty of discounts available, but for all my internet research it seems to be mostly postcode specific. Any help or advice would be much appreciated - as I said I have been doing a little research, and not getting too many concrete answers. Thanks! ;)