Superman escape rollback

Morphix

Used to get a few rollbacks on stealth in the UK, normally early in the morning when the track was wet, and bearings a little cold. http://youtube.com/watch?v=VT7FxqD6WeE But for stealth classics, you need the pigeon strike. They sit on the track, waiting for people to drop food.. Some aren't so bright. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvGZJdgO7g0

^Well, DW would have less chavs. But yeah, who wants B&M inverted coasters and Accelerators when you can have the stuff DW serves up :rolleyes: . I actually came across that bird strike video just yesterday, a bit of a co-incidence it came up here, that right there shows natural selection in action :lol: It's a bit dangerous though, they really should look at something like a set of live wires to give birds a mild shock when they land, or simply some of those spikes you see on building ledges (though train clearance is an issue), or a repeat of the Fabio incident on Apollos Chariot could happen.

Edited by Gazza

^Well, DW would have less chavs. But Thorpe beats out DW pretty well, for me solely on the fact it has a B&M inverted coaster.
Chavs.... am I sensing some poms. Thorpe dropped Single rider from colossus and Nemesis this year, so not so good for us coaster fans who walk straight on because a group of chavs want to stay together. Still can do stealth, but less seats so less chance of a single. Did managed 7 goes in 20mins on rita at alton towers using single rider while the public queued for an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

So with the test runs, do they rig it to do a roll back on purpose?

In saying all that, I wouldnt like to be in it when it does.
See, the funny thing is, for coaster nuts, being onboard for a roll back is a good thing because it is such a rare occurence. I wouldn't mind it happening, it would be like a mini TOT. I did a quick search on youtube for "TTD rollbacks" and you end up getting a ton of results, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRQ6sld77Y, by the sounds of It the people on board didn't mind. PS, why do you keep posting up random pictures of rides that have nothing to do with what you are saying, I mean Scooby Doo, WTF? We're talking about superman ;)

• 1 month later...