NoLimits Coaster Comp?

ads086

NoLimits Version  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What version of NoLimits Coaster do you have?

Hi All I'm keen on some sort of competition using NoLimits. Something simple where you get a coaster style and a scenario and you build to suit. Just wondering if anyone else is interested, and if so, who wants to be the competition facilitator? (Set the scenario and coaster, then judge them) Any other ideas are also appreciated! Cheers -Ads

OK, were going ahead with this comp, We have decided to have a scenario where you get a measured out area that fits into one of Australia's parks (Dream world, Movie world, Sea world, wet'n'wild and Whitewater world) and you build from there. E.G. this is just behind the lethal weapon, its a huge space with a perimeter of 333.50 meters (measued with google earth) post-937-1189899244.jpg post-937-1189899373.jpg Rules: -The coaster HAS to fit within the marked perimeter (which I will supply) -You are to use no other programmes except the coaster calculator to help build your track -try to give the smoothest ride possible (try to keep all the G's green) The coaster can be wood or steel I am not judging for the best scenery, I'm looking for the best coaster experience although scenery can enhance the ride experience. So there are only a few limitations, all the rest is up to your imagination.