New 'night time' attraction

GoGoBoy

I was just looking over the Village Roadshow 02-03 results presentation and they mentioned Shark Bay in Dec 03 for SW, the relaunch of Whirpool Springs in Sep 03 for WNW and a new 'night time' attraction for MW. What on earth could this be? I don't like the sound of it as I doubt it will be any kind of major ride. Does anyone have any idea? I certainly hope it is not going to be their only attraction in 2004.

I dare say the night time attraction is the Outback Adventure that was meant to open for this year. The story goes that it was delayed by a year as the SARS virus and War on Iraq made it seem like a bad time to build a new attraction. Its not for Movieworld as such, its a night time dinner and show sort of thing, mainly targeting Asian tourists. Next door to the new show is where Paradise Country is supposed to be relocated to. It does now mean that you will be able to have a full holiday on the Gold Coast supplied fully by WVTPs (Stay at SWNara, 3 park super pass, dinner and show at the Outback Adventure, and enjoy the bar facilities of the hotel).