Piraten, Djurs Sommerland

Gazza

You all probably know my love of quirky little rides, But I just came across what looks to be one of the more interesting rides opening in 2008 and though it would be worth sharing, Piraten, it's basically a 30m high Intamin hyper coaster going in at a small park in Denmark. It is going to use short 4 car trains, and has a crazy airtime filled layout. Wouldn't you just love to see a ride like this down under? the fact it is going in at a small park means it is by no means unaffordable, If a park here perhaps added a couple of hills and and a taller lift at the start it would quite easily be my favourite ride. 19420.jpg An on ride video is here, http://www.rides.nl/nieuws/bericht/djurs-s...an-in-2008/1310 Unfortunatley, the official site www.djurssommerland.dk/ isn't working for me at the moment.

Edited by Gazza