Wonderland Sydney Photo Update- When Monkey's Attack...

Flea

Hi everyone, This photo update is like no other. While the photos are still pretty much photos on new things at Wonderland, I have included a few "funny" shots (some got Andrew in tears!). I hope you enjoy the update! ------ IMG_4305a.jpgThe Bush Beast re-opens after a winter long rehab! IMG_4304a.jpgA fresh new coat of paint for the yellow train (red train was non existant today) IMG_4302a.jpgBush Beast brake run IMG_4303.jpgWas the ride smoother? No. Check out that bruise on my leg! IMG_4306a.jpgBilly is a show-off IMG_4307a.jpg"A 1:9000 chance of winning!" IMG_4308a.jpgMountain Cascade finally re-opens after 2 years of being SBNO! Unfortunately, the ride was closed due to the lack of staff at the park that day IMG_4301a.jpgTasmanian Devil in it's annual rehab IMG_4310a.jpgThe evil "Mardi-Gras" painters from Transylvania hit Goldrush! IMG_4314a.jpgI really love this picture. Thanks to Andrew for pointing it out! I hope you enjoyed my photo update guys. Please let me know if the photos are a little too big, I don't have time to re-size them at this time. Thanks, ~Liam

Wow... we finally see what Flea looks like! Great pics. So have you been able to find out what the real deal with Mountain Cascades is? Why was it closed for so long only to suddenly re-open half way through the holidays? And apparantley it has been closed for the last few days again. I assumed it had been closed for good because it really does have a very painful splashdown. I think you need to do some investigating with Billy. By the way, what is Billy doing down at The Beach now... I thought he was a ride op?

I don't know what the problem was with the ride, I'm suspecting that they just couldn't be bothered to open it up or they had problems with the water pump (they did on the re-opening day of Mountain Cascades). The apparent reason for the recent temporary closure of Mountain Cascades is lack of staff. On Monday, there wasn't enough staff to run the ride, so I'm guessing that still is the case. Billy is "the boss" of The Beach (he can sack staff!). He walks around the place a lot, checking to see if staff are doing their job, and the usual paperwork in the Beach staffroom. While it's off-season for The Beach, Billy is on the Demon/SP crew. ~Liam

Sorry Liam but those photos are way too big my stupid PC cant load them! I just time out :(
Sorry mate, since my computer is currently in repair, I won't be able to re-size them until Saturday (possibly tonight, depends on how fast the guy fixes my computer). In the mean time, try to open the photos in a spearate window. Sorry! ~Liam