Whatever happened to...?

Guest RustyAngel73

Guest RustyAngel73

Hi there, I'm a newbie to these forums so I apologize if the answer to any of my questions is already elsewhere on the forum. I have browsed for a while but seen no indication. Living in South Australia, I only get the oppertunity for rides once a year, at the Adelaide Show. Although I LOVE all the new rides coming over the years to the show, such as the Power Surge, Extreme Speed and Space Roller, theres been a few notable absences over the years, rides I've sorely missed. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to where these rides are now, and why they no longer travel to the Adelaide Show (who knows, maybe they go to the other shows and we miss out, even?). So, here's my list. Enterprise - This one has been missing for years now, but I will always remember it, and I used to love it. Zipper - HOW can this not be coming anymore?! Its an absolute CLASSIC Rainbow - As above Superbowl - It only came to the show for one year that I can remember Twin Flip - This one is probably explained by the accident it had at the Adelaide show last year And, lastly, two rides that were up there with my faves which I noticed were missing this year Megamix Miami Music Trip Also wondering why we've not had the No Limit ride here. Unrelated question - how similar is it to the Extreme Speed Machine, because I LOVE that ride, and when I YouTubed a video of No Limit it looked almost identical but with a different layout seating wise (it seemed to have riders on only one arm, 2 rows of 4 seats, as opposed to Speed's same capacity of 8 riders but with 4 on each arm, 2 seats per side). Any light shed on these rides is welcomed! Thanks

Edited by RustyAngel73

• 3 weeks later...

ZIPPER - Shorts do Sydney and Ekka as the two major shows, and they also have it down at Rye here in Victoria over summer. ENTERPRISE - Has been overseas with Wittingslow for a few years now, but has been rumored to be finally back in Australia and could well possibly run at Rosebud or Rye over the summer. RAINBOW - Still does Sydney Royal Easter Show, also does a short NSW show before the royal to fix any problems etc. Also ran at an O'Neills christmas carnival in Wollongong TWIN FLIP - Finally was back on the circuit and ran in Perth this year. MEGAMIX - Unknown as to where that is. SUPERBOWL - Apparently sold to watkins... or it might be bells... can't remember MUSIC TRIP - Ran at Rye over the summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...