Jamberoo's new 'Taipan'

GoGoBoy

Jamberoo's new Dark Mammoth waterslide 'The Taipan' has been advertised quite heavily here in Sydney which is good to see. I have seen and heard a number of both television and radio commercials. It is great that Jamberoo is so enthusiastically promoting this new attraction. I hope it does well and allows them to continue on with their expansion plans. It would be great to get some pics if anyone manages to go. Apparantley it opens this Saturday

Well I haven't seen any ads up our way but why would they? :P The ride does look really good (looking at its plans) and I love how they've used the land around it to act as supports. With what the park has planed for the future, it's sure to become a really great park. Maybe even one of Australia's best water parks. Which would be good for any other parks wanting to set-up in Sydney.

Wow Jamberoo is starting to look so much better. Do you think there on their way to the parks on the GC, I know it will take many years, but it seems thats the way there heading. It has great capacity. I know our parks arent anything like the ones situation around the globe, but I think we are really getting some great new things in.

Edited by mickey_079

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that Jamberoo is relatively inaccessible. I drove down there earlier this year and was surprised at how bad the road to the park was, it's tight and in some places I wouldn't like to be coming towards a bus. There is plenty of room for them to make the road bigger and if they are expecting 100,000 more people into the park they will need to do it. "The Bus is now leaving for The Narrow, NSW"

• 3 weeks later...