Time for something new..

MickeyD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't Disney's California Adventure install a steel coaster designed to look like a wooden coaster? Personally, the only place a wooden coaster could thematically exist would be with Wild West. I personally wouldn't want something overly tall. I think Superman and Batwing should remain the dominant characters in the skyline. As far as ride technology goes, I would've thought wooden coasters are almost as capable as steel coasters. What's to stop an Intamin Hydraulic tyre launch (Motocoaster style) being implemented on a wooden coaster. One element I would like to see used in Australia soon is the launched lift hill (see Maverick at Cedar Point). When I'm on a ride, I want the fun part to start, and the lift hill seems to just be delaying the inevitable.

• 3 months later...
Noo this one wouldnt have laser lights or anything in it it would just be pitch black
Rock'n'Roller coaster then... Noisy and very black.. but like superman in the dark.. Guess it depends where movie World is focusing itself.. Many theme parks are moving to the family model, and away from the high trills, as families spend more per head etc.

Rock'n'Roller coaster then... Noisy and very black.. but like superman in the dark.. Guess it depends where movie World is focusing itself.. Many theme parks are moving to the family model, and away from the high trills, as families spend more per head etc.
could be a good thing to though because if everyone is going down the family road they will have more thrill junkies coming in looking for thrills that they cant find at seaworld, dreamworld etc. if yo catch my drift. Probably not because my writing doesnt make any sense Edited by Evolution03

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe Something like Mantis At cedar point? it cost 12,000,000 US Dollars and would cost about..... 13 mil Australian And add some theming maybe it would cost 17 mil. If they don't do that they could get something like Goliath at Six Flags Atlanta(Though with an Inversion, Movieworld seem to be in an inversion drought). BUT if that is not what they're looking for at the moment(I hope they are) a Ride like this might be in order- http://www.universalorlando.com/ioa_attr_popeye.html For Goliath in Atlanta See this video-

Edited by ILUV SUPERMAN ESCAPE