Sign in to follow this  
Slick

And it's about time too!

5 posts in this topic

Just read this, yay, i'm filled with joy, but the TOT during the holidays? Have they reached insanity?! The Skylink between the 15th October to 16th October 2003. The Cyclone between the 20th October to 24th October 2003. The Runaway Reptar Rollercoaster between the 27th October to 31st October 2003. The Tower of Terror on the 17th December 2003. (from rides and closures at www.dreamworld.com.au)

It's only for one day. Given that as you say, it is during the holidays, and it's a single day, I'm guessing it's not necessarily maintenance. Who knows, maybe they're doing some filming for a travel show that day or some sort of Nickelodeon special for the holidays or something. Now, give me some decent wheels on Cyclone and I'll be happy. That ride was fantastically smooth for all of a few months. Those that didn't ride it in its first three months at Dreamworld really don't know what they missed out on.

I'll second that Richard! Took me quite some time to get up there and ride cyclone and when I did I found nothing like the silky smooth ride that it was when at Luna Park.