Sign in to follow this  
sonic123488

New Coaster at Europa Park

12 posts in this topic

A park spokes person at Europa park in Germany said that the park would be expanding 75-80 hectares in a new area, at the centre would be a new roller Coaster with elements not seen before, but the rumor is it will be a wooden coaster with nothing new. What do you think?

Edited by sonic123488

Well, If its a steel I'm leaning toward a full exploration of their E-motion coaster idea, Europa Park is pretty much a testing ground for Mack rides so I think it could be that.
E-motion?

I thought I had better update this- The coaster is going to be called blue fire, it is a Mack, and it looks like it could be one of the best ride EP has built. Its top speed is 10km an hour and is a LIM launch. Goes 40m up, and does 4 inversions (I think? Haven't talen the time to count them) Blue fire is going to be themed around Iceland, this will also be the new themed area. I tell ya, this is shaping up to be one hell of a ride. :) Here are pictures thanks to epfans, there are more construction pictures there. If you want a forum in English that will be following this a hell of a lot better than me, go to Towers Times. And I'll ask again whether a mod can change the title to Blue Fire?

post-1332-1227948554_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1227948580_thumb.jpg

TowersTimes___View_topic___Europa_Park_2009__Blue_Fire.htm

grafik.php.htm

Edited by sonic123488

You're the thread starter, you do it. :)
lol, I would, but I'm busy posting on Towers times. :D But there are a huge amount of photos each update, like 50 come each one. So it's pretty hard to put them all on here or TT.

What are those webpage attachments at the bottom?
Pictures, if the first one isn't working, try TT, they have it up in the Blue Fire Thread. I had trouble trying to post it here.

Well hell, thats nothing new - scooby doo goes faster than that :lol:
Sorry by the time I realised I couldn't edit. :D For the record it's 100km an hour in 2 secs. Edited by sonic123488