1. 1. Thrill ride

• Roller Coaster (non-looping)
    • Roller-Coaster (looping)
    • Kids ride

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well perhaps if you added a Droid II bodykit, Whaletail, Pigeon Blower, 22 Inch Chromes, Double Din Pioneer with X-Plod subs and 6x9's, purple Neons under the body, and a pair of fluffy dice, you might get it.
Apparently not, what a poser. Haha just kidding Ev. PS: Yuck, purple neons *choke* Where's the lime? Edited by TOT

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see that as being out of the range of our parks, but its not my first choice either. Let Superman be the ride with the launch and keep that as its unique feature, plus I'd rather not see a Vekoma as their sucky train designs have the ability to ruin a good layout. I'd rather a bit more variety for the time being...A coaster type not yet explored by the park since there are a few of them out there. I'd also personally rather a looper to be one with a lift hill, nothing beats the anticipation of them. B&M Diving Machines are something I really enjoy though, they have probably the best first drops of all the coasters out there and have a decent ride time. Another good point is that they range in cost at about 15-17.5 million AUD, which is certainly within the budgets of our parks. I actually think that cost could be driven down more by ditching the MCBR and running two trains instead of four. 30 people per cycle still means it is throwing down more people per cycle than any other thrill ride in the park. Plus we would be getting a floorless and a 'big' ride all in one go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a stingray sounds and looks alright same as a splash party which looks only a couple of mill or so less or a twist and turn coaster as wellwill do because its easily manageable same goes for a ball coaster as well a multi interversion would also score lots of dumbassess who are actually crazy enough to ride it or a madhouse or a reversing boat ride or even a psycho aqua trax coaster or even a pandoras box or something foreveryone is a raging river safari inwhich looks great i want 1 somewhere maybe a dw's animal rea or for that new park coming up :lol::P:rolleyes::blink:

- An "animals in the movies" style show - A building with walkthrough sets & props and I know you said 'for people who don't like rides', but one that doesn't involve rolls/loops/etc would be a shooting dark ride aka Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. 'Yosemite Sam's __________ Season', with the entrance sign alternately switching between 'Duck' & 'Wabbit' by a Bugs hand and a Daffy hand coming from behing a tree. Or themed to a WB property. The former would continue to flesh out Looney Tunes Village, the second could be built somewhere around Wild West Falls but due to being in a building wouldn't pose a problem with noise factor.

^Haha, thats actually a really cool idea (Especially the alternating sign). I sort of feel that interactive dark rides are better for kids...of course the ride probably wouldn't involve people shooting at bugs or daffy (unless you want to make kids cry), maybe the ride could involve a plot where guests chaperone bugs and daffy through an adventure by foiling Yosamite Sam, eg shooting at a beehive to rile up the bees so they attack sam, shooting at a rope bugs has set up to drop an anvil in a booby trap on sam, shooting at a barrel so the water pours out drenching sam, shooting some sort of large inanimate object along so bugs and daffy can sneak along behind it etc.

Who doesn't like making kids cry? ;) Nah. What you said is precisely what I mean and keeps in with the spirit of the cartoons. Apart from anything else, shooting at Bugs and Daffy leads to the scenario of ... if you can hit them, some kids get upset... if you can't, having the shooting component is pointless as you can't score... We should be in the design department!

Actually the laser shoot rides like Men in Black Alien Attack at Universal/Duel at Alton towers can be lots of the fun for the whole family. Not sure how much they cost, or the maintance.. and they can get dated if not themed well, but everyone likes to shoot things and beat the family

I just realized, Yosamite Sam is the wrong guy for this, It should have Elmer Fudd as the central character given he was the one doing the hunting in the rabbit/duck hunting season episodes.
Oops. Well, I did write that with a blinding headache raging. Edited by Tony Teulan

Is there a Bugs Bunny cartoon that doesn't involve characters getting shot? Everyone knows that cartoon guns only singe the fur/feathers and cover the face in soot. It seems to me that the logical storyline would be that you start out on Elmer Fudd's hunting team in rabbit hunting season. When you 'get one' they respond with a plume of smoke and flip to reveal a blackened yet still living rabbit. Daffy would be hanging about to tell you where they are. Then Bugs comes out and changes it to duck hunting season and you start going after them with Bugs this time helping you out. Then Daffy/Bugs have their scuffle over which season it is and finally settle on "hunter hunting season" at which point you go after Elmer, with a great opportunity to shoot the other team's vehicle to make them spinout, as on MIB. Throw in a few gags like water tanks that leak on the other team when you shoot them and it could be a lot of fun. Really good idea this one. Seems to me like it'd be a perfect candidate for the much-lacking western area. I thought about it replacing Looney Tunes River Ride but I think that'd go better with a major overhaul.