dreamworld_rulz

How was this pic taken?

12 posts in this topic

^Yer that seems about right Gazza. Does anybody know where to get the same pic wih a higher resolution?? Because it would make a really cool background for my laptop or anybodyies computer! :P

Edited by Coaster Boy 8

That reminds me, weren't they supposed to install some fan-dangled on-ride video system...? Was this ever planned or just people taking wild guesses?

I think I have seen that footage from the On-Ride video which is on the Myfun website (which is down at the moment). So, it is possible it is a screen capture from a High-Definition video.

I think I have seen that footage from the On-Ride video which is on the Myfun website (which is down at the moment). So, it is possible it is a screen capture from a High-Definition video.
Yes it's been down for a quite a few hours now. I was hoping to get a maintenance check from MW for next month. And get tickets for the outbackspectacular. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

It's a camera that can be attached to the front of the train. The Demon had a similar setup that could be attached to the front of the train, I believe it was only used a couple of times as it was much easier to gaffer tape a video camera to someone’s hand then close the ride down for 30 minutes or so to attach the camera holder. "The Bus is now leaving for Red Tape Creek, Tasmania"

Im more interested in the photo of the batwing, its like the attached to the where the rider sits and its taken like right near the top, i can't find it but its on one of the movieworld gift cards..