Corkscrew SeaWorld-No Limits

zane

Are there any tutorials around for the game? I have had the game for some time but well... I suck at it basically.Are there any tutorials around for the game? I have had the game for some time but well... I suck at it basically.Nice recreation btw. Only thing is.. I thought after the loop the turn went more over the station. I like but, better than what I can do.

Very good recreation I loved the head chopper effect heh. To sum up the things that I think need fixing: - The first drop out of the station is not steep enough - The brake track and station are both too much on a slope - Lift hill could be a little faster... 10mph maybe? - And the big drop is definently not steep enough as sonic said (try extending that banked turn at the top of the lift hill so you can make the drop steeper) The track from the loop to the head chopper is spot on I think! Good job.