Guest irvinea

Pointless rant

54 posts in this topic

Richard... What the ****. you self important puffed up runt. you call Churros smarmy and cocky then you pull this **** on me. why did you lock out my account?cos i can't login. at all! i didnt mention australian theme park news or anything yet you wipe me, are you threatened or something? hahaha! why don't you share with the closs why you are being such a dip****? fact is, mate, you are a tool and i'm not afraid to say that like many people here. seriously man. WTF! i'll be talking to DW about you too, i know things you've been doing. AND you welcome lawbreakers like mattcrombie who shuttle people who have broken into movieworld on halloween night back to their cars. i've reported that to MW and they're taking a look at the thread. reckon i'll do the police too to see if MW has mentioned it to them. i think i know who mattcrombie is anyway, he used to do stuff at wetn wild hey. you are so messed in the head!! JERK and any other haters, speak up here once for all! or shut up! -- Ash

Edited by irvinea

What are you talking about? The "ash.1111" account is active and hasn't been suspended or altered in any way by any staff here. Try contacting me with the exact issue you're having with your account, because I assure you nothing has been done by anyone at our end. According to our records, no one here has touched your account for any sort of disciplinary action since July, when you received a suspension after deciding to use the Personal Message system here that I pay for to spam your site to our members. LOL, what's more you'll recall you gave me your password to your account here so I could check for myself whether the messages you had sent out would be deemed spam or not (and as such whether or not to proceed with the suspension); I tried logging into the account just now and it works completely fine with the password you provided several months ago. What things have I been doing? I'm interested to know, because from the sounds of things not even I'm aware of what I've allegedly been doing. Strangely enough, I'm not going to delete this account you've just created, seemingly only to insult me, because I'm actually a reasonable person and I want to see this resolved properly.

Regardless of the circumstance surrounding the issue, that is no way to speak to a member, not to mention the site administrator of Roller-Coaster.com.au, and whether his comments are justified or not, whether it was his fault or somebody else, with use of language like that, I would like to see Ash's account fixed if required, and then suspended. I am sick of the petty squabbling happening on this site over ridiculous comments that aren't necessary. Richard, you've built a great site here, and the community for a long time has been reasonably peaceful (Daniel excepted - but he is allowed to). This new wave of members, while beneficial to the growth of the community is having an overall detrimental effect on the discussions on these boards and I am getting bloody sick of it. Can we please have some form of order restored to these forums!

Hahahaha, that's some funny brown stuff. I think it's so funny that you actually think that the Police will bother to investigate something like this when there is much more serious stuff on the Internet that they would prefer to investigate before a pissy little break in. I'm guessing you are one of these people who calls 000 or a Police station for some perceived emergency on your behalf and expect a Police officer on your door step within 5 minutes, and if they aren't you call back constantly (I can tell you that this actually delays attendance). I think your Mum is calling you for dinner, so you better go off and tell her what bad people on the Internet are saying to you (maybe the Police will do something about that as well). "The Bus is now leaving for Police Camp Bore, Western Australia"

It's not me...Another funny note: I was at school when this happened. At the same time it was posted, I was in PE. So hmm? Smart? I think not.

It appears that this is a case of stolen identity. The two accounts have different IPs; my initial instinct was that this was the case if he were posting from school/work, but if Ash says it wasn't him then I'm willing to accept that. The offending account has been deleted and the IP address has been blocked, so here's to hoping we won't have a repeat of this. What causes these kinds of outbursts? Obviously this one wasn't Ash, but it was someone, and that concerns me somewhat because at the end of the day this is just a website about theme parks. What about that could possibly cause people to go and post stuff like this?

Richard, you've built a great site here, and the community for a long time has been reasonably peaceful (Daniel excepted - but he is allowed to). This new wave of members, while beneficial to the growth of the community is having an overall detrimental effect on the discussions on these boards and I am getting bloody sick of it.
Paraphrased: "I want Churros out!" Haha, you're not getting rid of me that easy. If the fire was a bit much for you mate I will tone it down for you a bit and keep focus on the topics at hand. Just cos you're my hero ;) With respect to the post at the top. My personal question is why did this mysterious 'irvinea' PM me about it? Never mind, I think we should all just move on and get back to theme park related discussion.

Well, I'd like to get the whole thing sorted out because It's my name on the line here.

Ha! Funny stuff! I popped over to AAL other day just to see if anything had changed, and surprise surprise, the rant -a-thon was still going... Some strange things said, stuff about threatening some girl... Could be true, but I think someone's earned themselves some enemies. :P I'd hate to see this site turn into a heavily restricted one, it's good to see that not everyone is jumping to conclusions.

What I found funny was I got a personal message from this person (did anyone else?) and I know Ash.1111 would never think that I would back him up if Richard blocked his account.

Paraphrased: "I want Churros out!" Haha, you're not getting rid of me that easy. If the fire was a bit much for you mate I will tone it down for you a bit and keep focus on the topics at hand. Just cos you're my hero wink.gif
Nah, no way. You're one of the better new members we have had.
What causes these kinds of outbursts? Obviously this one wasn't Ash, but it was someone, and that concerns me somewhat because at the end of the day this is just a website about theme parks. What about that could possibly cause people to go and post stuff like this?
Tall poppy syndrome? Anyway, the only person I could think of outbursting like this would be that WL guy who sent out a mass PM and got banned....and then decided to pose as Ash :blink: ? Edited by Gazza

Paraphrased: "I want Churros out!" Haha, you're not getting rid of me that easy. If the fire was a bit much for you mate I will tone it down for you a bit and keep focus on the topics at hand. Just cos you're my hero ;)
Nah, no way. You're one of the better new members we have had.
Despite whatever impressions you have Churros, I agree with Gazza. Your nonetheless unnecessary comedic value in randomly googling a fat guy image was clever if not completely useless. I do not want to get rid of you. You do bring a reasonable level of intelligence to the conversation, and you are open to the suggestion that you could be wrong - that there might be another way. Others are not so open. You do want to watch the tone of your posts, however. Richard might have bought your explaination of "Champ", (i didn't) and you might have put it in your signature to explain away future patronising attempts, but you wanna start patronising me and you'll learn your lesson very quickly. Anyone can be a smarty on the other end of a keyboard. The trouble is, those who usually are, rarely leave the keyboard because they find that when they do it in public, they can't edit their post. Usually some 24 year old habibi is using the post to beat you across the head with. I used to have a mouth like that. About ten years ago I ran off at the mouth and spoke with superiority, talking down on those around me without knowing their background. For example, i'll bet prior to a day or two ago you had no idea about Richard's background and education. I learnt my lesson, thankfully the easy way when someone who was nice enough to explain it to me without killing me made me realise how much crap I was talking myself into. So if you want, post stupid little pictures of fire. Turn this forum into Quizmania with lots of batman-style ZAP and POW and BIFF images punctuating your posts. People will get tired of you and begin to ignore you, and your conversation will have lost meaning. This happened a few years ago with someone who I will not name, needless to say he and I came to loggerheads and he ended up leaving the site. He did return, and as he has matured, he has also changed his ways and realised that while he might be right, there is also the other possibility that someone else is right instead. The quicker you grow up, the quicker you will realise this also. In the meantime, think before you post. If you still post it, fair enough, but THINK. Don't fire off the first thing that you type without re-reading it. My posts are damn long, and I still re-read them before i send them to try and make sure its coming across how I want it to, and to make sure nobody is going to take unnecessary issue with it. Thats all I have to say. Other than that, you're the king, we all bow down to your astonishing intellect and power. Long live Churros, the Cinnamon Sugar covered demigod.

^Honestly AlexB, I have nothing against you. Initially I took offense to your 'anti-Spongebob' post but gradually my posts toward you have lightened the mood. It's this thing we have. As for my little pics. "Put up or shut up"??? Hehe... nah. If you genuinely take offense then I will stop. And always remember, love the sinner, hate the sin - it isn't who you are that I might contest, but what you think. And in saying that, I will always defend your right to say it. I honesly hope as well that in spite of having an 'inferior' knowledge base in this community I can still offer an opinion or another perspective. Is that not after all the purpose of such a community? And for the last time guys! I called Richard a 'champ' cos he is a champ. Why would I come onto a board here for no other purpose then to bag out the fella that has gone to all the trouble of building a site, etc? It defeats logic. If you break down the situation it is a misunderstanding from both sides. And yeah, I will openly apologise for the part I played.

My initial thought was that Ash would have been at school but wasn't sure if he posted from a friend's house because of a half-day or from a school computer lab or something. And I know everyone gets upset at times. EDIT: what time were you PM'd, skeetafly/Churros? Maybe it was just out of you two being on at the same time while the person was upset. Now let's all have a cup of tea and go back to championing Rudd, Howard ... or Crackers the Clown. ;)

Edited by Tony Teulan

Nar ash wouldnt post something like that even though its the person we least suspect, a person viewing this forum right now could be the person lying! :o

Edited by PixelPushed

R-C is blocked at our school. As for me posting this at a friends place, I'd need to be stupid to leave school and go to a mates place. Anyways , I was in PE class when it was posted. Lastly, why would I go to this much troule to get myself into a mess like this. If I wanted to vent anger, I wouldn't post it with a username like "irvinea".

R-C blocked?? I never realized R-C was that well known, or does your school just blanket ban anything that isn't from a set pool of educational websites.

This site is blocked in queensland state schools by the state government. When i tried to log in at school the site was blocked, the reason given was it contained inappropriate material. :huh:

This site is blocked in queensland state schools by the state government. When i tried to log in at school the site was blocked, the reason given was it contained inappropriate material. :huh:
Yes, discussions about and pictures of roller coasters are rather disturbing....especially when it comes to Mick Doohan's Motocoater. Edited by Swanny

The site is only blocked if someone visits the site from the school, the department doesn't ban EVERY site known but actually bans sites students have viewed. It is also banned at my school to. The reason for it being a restricted site is simply the forums, it is a rule for all schools in NSW that absolutely NO form of chat is allowed apart from email, and only one type of email is permitted, the use of the NSW Internet Portal (im talking about NSW here btw lol). The only type of forums the regulations states we are allowed to use are ones on government websites.

The site is only blocked if someone visits the site from the school, the department doesn't ban EVERY site known but actually bans sites students have viewed. It is also banned at my school to. The reason for it being a restricted site is simply the forums, it is a rule for all schools in NSW that absolutely NO form of chat is allowed apart from email, and only one type of email is permitted, the use of the NSW Internet Portal (im talking about NSW here btw lol). The only type of forums the regulations states we are allowed to use are ones on government websites.
I can go onto this site at my school.

lucky. Its the moderators at the school who block the sites and ours is a turd. He block's sites with the word blood in it... ok I do biology... how am I suppose to study pulse oximeters when every site I look at has the word blood in it... tosser. Anywho