Sign in to follow this  
JD_bunnies_supporter

My day at seaworld on friday

8 posts in this topic

As i said in the Dreamworld forum, i hadnt been to the parks at the gold coast for some time. Me and my family arrived at Seaworld 10 oclock. Not too many people there, and not too many rides either. The flume ride was abit of a shocker. More like a big waterslide track than anything. bermuda triangle was average. Good effects but i would of liked a bigger drop. Pirate ship was alright. If anyone remembers Wonderland Sydneys Pirate Ship, ud know how crap Seaworlds is. Then the rollar coaster was great but way too short. But what can you do. In the end, we knocked over seaworld in about 2 hours, seeing that Planet SOS 4D show. If i knew SW was lacking how it was, i would of forgot about the 3 park superpass. In the end we went to Wet and Wild as soon as we got out of SW. O well, Live and Learn!! Any thoughts on the rides at SW?

Hmm, if the only thing you do at SW is ride the rides then you are bound to come away disappointed. If you want to get something out of your day then you really need to take some time to see all the shows (They are good) and spend some time at each exhibit (Shark Bay takes a bit of time to work through). If you spend an hour or two in the water park you can have some fun there, plus its nice to relax on some of the slower paced stuff (SW eye, Monorail, Skyride) as they are good for taking photos. After all, all of this stuff you have paid for, and even if it isn't your specific interest its not going to hurt to give it a go, considering you cant do it elsewhere anyway. It really has a different focus to the other parks, after all, it is called Sea World. That said it should get some more rides in the future, but If you chose to only spend 2 hours there then you have sold yourself short.

Edited by Gazza

Ye, u r probaly rite there. I wanted to c the Waterski wipeout show, which is a great show, but it would of delayed us at wet n wild. We still had a spare day up at the gold coast too. but spent it around the pool. But anyway. Got to go to DW And MW so that was enough for me! lol.