• Angry Beaver's Spooty Spin
    • Scream!
    • Thunder Dolphin
    • Top Thrill Dragster
    • X
    • Angry Beaver's Spooty Spin
    • Scream!
    • Thunder Dolphin
    • Top Thrill Dragster (Token Cedar Point Entry)
    • Zonga
    • Yes
    • No
    • What the **** is the Orphan Rocker?
    • Can't stand them.
    • Don't mind them.
    • Doesn't affect me since I have a Pop-up filter.
    • Excellent! Superb! I'll join!
    • It's good, but I don't think I'll join :(
    • It's the ****test forum ever created!
    • It's bloody awesome!
    • It's just slightly adjusted for bimbos to think they're cool
    • Just another microsoft product sunking in enough money to buy a third-world country!
    • Never
    • Placing Tower of Terror on top of Vintage Cars
    • Removing show from the paddlewheeler
    • Adding exotic animals (Tiger Island)
    • Removing Country Music Jamboree
    • Dreamworld adds 3 low capacity rides (Tower of Terror, Giant Drop & Cyclone)
    • Kenny Koala gets dissed in favor of Nick Characters
    • Big Brother comes to Dreamworld
    • Riverwalk Restaurant in middle of country themed area
    • Changing country fair to Ocean Parade
    • Cyclone Roller Coaster built over ex-carpark
    • Koala Country receives a facelift
    • Other (Please specify)
    • Yes
    • No
    • Giant Drop
    • Space Probe
    • yes
    • no
    • dont care

Nightshifter, I agree with your comment on Rail chase..it would have been perfect for Luna Park and re-themed could have been quite excellent. Daniel- I only brought up The Beastie as it is standing but not operating and is probably the closest example that correlates to the original Big Dipper. I personally believe that the Beastie isnt as unsalvageable as some on this board are led to believe but that is neither here nor there. The point I am trying to make is that I feel that there could be some room and scope down the track for a ride similar to Beastie behind Coney Island. The Luna Park website states that this area plus the grassland is all owned by the Luna park consortium and therefore could be put to good use. This area is fairly far removed from any close residential sites and could still retain the boardwalk round to Lavender Bay. Beastie would be an excellent choice. It isnt going to happen but it is a nice thought though!!! :D Cheers Jobe

Head Jobe, Next to the Galaxy Theatre, you will find a door that opens into HB. Go in there and look for yourself... If you get caught, tell them I said it was ok for you to go in ;) Anyway, if they pulled it apart, they wouldn't get it back together. A similar ride however, yep I agree, get one in there!

Denial!!!! HOw ya Going mate "Next to the Galaxy Theatre, you will find a door that opens into HB. Go in there and look for yourself... If you get caught, tell them I said it was ok for you to go in" This would probably be funny if I knew what the hell it meant!!! All I can say is "What the????? :D;) Oh BTW i havent fallen of the face of the earth I only post when I have something to say or add!!! I am always here reading the forums though!! I will have to take your word on the Beastie's condition then,since I havent been to Wonderland in a couple of years. Has there been any official word from Wonderland stating that its demise is permanent?? Cheers, Jobe :mrgreen:

Ear Lobe, (Does Denial mean I can give you nick names again? I'll take it as being such... :D ) Use the Quote button will you if your brain doesn't explode in the process? :twisted: It's looks much better. Ta. You can easily get into Hanna Barbera Land or Little Wonders Land (whatever tickles your fancy) by going through the door located next to the Galaxy Theatre. Go in and check out the state of Beastie and HB yourself. If you get caught by Wonderland Security officers or similar, explain to them that Daniel said it is ok for you to be in there. It will all be sweet then. They will give you a personal tour when they know that because they know how much of a valued staff member I was 8) Is that clear enough for you or what Hand Jobe? :D I'll spell it out for the s-l-o-w if required. I thought you must have fallen off the face of the earth when you didn't or couldn't, come up with anything to say back to me after you realised your grasp of the English language wasn't so crash hot and you were reading things as they don't appear 8) I think there's a medical term for that??? I'm so happy that you now concur with Beastie being knackered and beyond being salvaged. I haven't heard anything official, then again I was a mushroom too... Newcastle hey???... At least I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing you're that far away! :D