Sign in to follow this  
sonic123488

Dreamworld report

8 posts in this topic

I went to Dreamworld on Wednesday the 5th of December. Mick Doohan now has two trains running at full capacity, this time I left my harness loose and was able to ride without to much discomfort. But I could still feel the harness pushing on to my legs during the ride. As for the Cyclone, the queue is no longer on the inside of the spiral. inside is now how you exit, so now there is no theming until you're on your way out. You now line up on the outside where you used to exit. They have changed the painting at the ride entrance, seems to be a permenant change. Eureka mountain is all boarded up, the chairlift entrance is just as it was, other than that no changes.

I went to Dreamworld on Wednesday the 5th of December. Mick Doohan now has two trains running at full capacity, this time I left my harness loose and was able to ride without to much discomfort. But I could still feel the harness pushing on to my legs during the ride. As for the Cyclone, the queue is no longer on the inside of the spiral. inside is now how you exit, so now there is no theming until you're on your way out. You now line up on the outside where you used to exit. They have changed the painting at the ride entrance, seems to be a permenant change. Eureka mountain is all boarded up, the chairlift entrance is just as it was, other than that no changes.
I mentioned that a few months ago. I think it was to stop peeps from going down the stairs. But now they go up them. :D

You'll find that the reason they moved it to the outside was to make it so people queue looking over WhiteWater World, giving them a plenty of time (thanks to Cyclone's dismal capacity/operations) to ogle at the water park and then decide they need to upgrade their ticket.

Do you mean the DVD that only sparingly works :P
Last time I was there i am 99% Sure there wasn't even screens let alone the stupid DVD. Not one electronic item in the queue (there isn't a lot) was working! It looked almost as if you were at your local tip shop, with dusty broken crap everywhere.

And idiots always chucking down shoes and caps etc so then they stop the ride while the operator walks all the way down to get it, then all the way up again!