Tasmanian Devil

coasterfreak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol It just amazes me how people on this site have so reliable sources at Wally World. Gee it must be a small world after all! And to Jaggie Waggie and Danny Fanny you both sound like an old married couple!!!!! D All I can say on this matter. and it has been said before, is that Taz is in all different pieces at different locations and WONT be coming back cry RIP TAZ cry As for a carnival ride, I dont think so! For godsake what are they going to put there PONY RIDES! lol Is that carnival enough! D

Are they as reliable as yours Jacky? ;) Forget the pony's, they're shipping in camels. They're more fun anyway. Taz was your favourite ride wasn't it Scared of Jack and Diane? Especially on a Sunday in the middle of January, 40 degree heat? Almost on par with Zodicrap at the some time of year. :twisted: I know how much you'll miss it... Yeah like a hole in the bloody head. :P By the way, Jaguar, where does your reliable source hale from? A Wally World insider? No need for names, just what they do, cause they're full of faeces. You didn't answer my question... How can they use the Taz site when it's on a near 45 degree slope? Maybe they're going to use this area for an extension to the Cub exhibit??? If it has been boarded up like I have heard from persons to remain nameless, this could mean it's about to be turned into a construction site? Maybe excavations of the concrete will start. Who knows? The crap box won't be back though, I'll give you short odds on that. They'd be crazy spending $70,000 to get it fixed wouldn't they seeing as though it's a 109 years old in the shade? This could be used as a deposit on something different couldn't it? Also while I'm on my high horse, can someone please confirm for me if the price has just gone up again on a general admission? I hear they've bumped it up by another $1.55 or thereabouts to $49.95. How funny... just as another ride is turned into knives and forks....

Yup $49.95 for adults and $33 for concession and kids etc... At least they've got the new lion cubs this time to warrant for the price rise. Before they were having price hikes and taking rides out..... My source, is not reliable, i was bull****ting with you, they just work at an unamed food outlet within Wonderland. I heard though thruthfully that they are putting an exotic animal exhinbit in somehwere, because speaking to the Lion keepers Jon and Liz they said in 3 or 4 months the lions will be to big for the current enclousre and they will have to move, meaning wonderland will yet again build......! Man what has the world come to Wonderland Building I answerd your question now Danny Mcfanny

In the days of the early settlers, well earlier this year, Dodgems were to be relocated to where Santa's Hut currently stands, next to Endeavour to make way for said exhibit... However, now that Taz has shat itself... I still think 'Dodgems' is an ideal location for them though, being a probable extension of the Wildlife Park. You didn't really answer my question Judge Advocate Generalgie, I said how can they use the Taz site for a 'temporary ride' if it's on a 45 degree slope? If something ever goes there, which it must due to its 'in your face' location, it will more than likely be the taxi cubs.

The same picture was used on the WallyPasses and Staff ID cards too.  Is it still the case?
New cards have been issued out since I got mine in May, which are red and green. On my blue Wonderpass card, it still has The Beastie picture. It's odd to see that Wonderland is still (in a way) advertising a ride that is SBNO. ~Liam

K well im in a scanning mood getting ready for my new website, so while i'm at it why dont i scan my new wonderpass up? Notice that the photo will be blocked out because i dont want every women, man and child to see who i am. As you can see thanks to 10-4 Jaguar Racing Team is that they still have the beastie on there with the name plastered on it "The Beastie" False advertising i say!