Anyone interested in visiting some parks around Sydney?

Gabs

This is just a general invitation for anyone around the Sydney area who would be willing to team up and visit some parks around the area? (ie. Jamberoo Action Park or Sydney's Luna Park). Unfortunately for me, most of my mates aren't into parks (which sucks!) so if anyone is ever interested your more than welcome to tag along. Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are ever interested. Cheers. Gabs

I know the feeling, Gabs. So many people happily go out every weekend and spend huge amounts of money for alcohol which is gone in the morning and replaced with a throbbing head. But ... they consider paying around $200 for an annual pass (many months of fun) as something they can't afford. :rolleyes: Not that there's anything wrong with enjoying yourself socially but one thing screams at the other. That tirade aside (:P), I'd be interested. Think I'll come down to Sydney for a bit in the next few weeks... would you believe I've never even been to Luna Park? And Jamberoo would be fun too. Isn't there a toboggan track place as well? I also have some VERY NORMAL friends from Theme Park Review who I met during the site's Midwest US Trip this year & so could get them along too... the more the merrier. Are you on MSN, AOL or Yahoo? I'll PM you my details.

So many people happily go out every weekend and spend huge amounts of money for alcohol which is gone in the morning and replaced with a throbbing head. But ... they consider paying around $200 for an annual pass (many months of fun) as something they can't afford. :rolleyes: Not that there's anything wrong with enjoying yourself socially but one thing screams at the other.
Haha - Yes I know! Most of my mates drink every weekend and also complain they don't have the 'funds' to go out to any parks. And when they do, they complain that they have a 'hang over'! It's a vicious cycle, I tell you!! I added you to my MSN (I have MSN and Skype).