Movie World Soundtrack

BNErider

Oh. LOL. It wasn't clear from your description. That's one of my favourites... What good is sitting all alone in your room... Come hear the music play Life is a cabaret, old chum, come to the cabaret... put down the knitting, the book and the broom It's time for a holiday Life is a cabaret, old chum, come to the cabaret... http://youtube.com/watch?v=kDwLXrilvVY - about 45 seconds into the clip. Check out the movie, those who haven't seen it. It's a classic.

Edited by Tony Teulan

• 2 months later...
Hey Guys, I'm trying to make up a playlist full of songs played at Movie World - Yes, I'm a true theme park geek. I've got a few, but I need the rest: Main Street: - There's No Susiness Like Show Business - Happy Feet (Boogie Wonderland) - Hooray for Hollywood - James Bond - Mission Imposable - The Pink Panther - Star Wars Western Area: - Bonaza - The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Hang' Em High - Rawhide - Rio Bravo - Wild Wild West (Will Smith) Do you guys know anymore? I'd love to get more songs in my playlist and I hope I've helped you with yours *cough* geek *cough*
NIKKI WEBSTERS DANCING IN THE STREET WAS SUNG AT MOVIE WORLD

• 1 year later...
Hey Guys, I'm trying to make up a playlist full of songs played at Movie World - Yes, I'm a true theme park geek. I've got a few, but I need the rest: Main Street: - There's No Susiness Like Show Business - Happy Feet (Boogie Wonderland) - Hooray for Hollywood - James Bond - Mission Imposable - The Pink Panther - Star Wars Western Area: - Bonaza - The Good The Bad And The Ugly - Hang' Em High - Rawhide - Rio Bravo - Wild Wild West (Will Smith) Do you guys know anymore? I'd love to get more songs in my playlist and I hope I've helped you with yours *cough* geek *cough*
Could you send me the songs which you have? Very thanks, Niels

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
1 hour ago, ash.1111 said:

The most annoying song at Movie World by far...

"Hooray for Hollywood" at the front entrance to the park definitely takes the award for that.  

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Yeah there is one @Brad2912, the annoying one that doesn't stop and repeats over and over outside the castle.

The creepy Scooby cartoon music? Haha I love it ? I wouldn't classify it as a 'song' though, as it has no lyrics. More like a soundtrack. 

I don't mind it, but when you here it every single time you walk through that part of the park, and it seems to be at the same point, it does start to get annoying. I've had friends comment when we've visited the park, and sat out the front of the ride, that they too thought it was annoying,

7 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

"Hooray for Hollywood" at the front entrance to the park definitely takes the award for that.  

Hey that one track was greatly improved several years back by being extended to about 10mins from 2

It also only plays the first couple hours of the day rather than all day  

9 hours ago, themagician said:

I've had friends comment when we've visited the park, and sat out the front of the ride, that they too thought it was annoying,

Haha yep. My husband (who isn't a MW fan as it is, he much prefers DW) groans every time it's on when we enter the park. Which is practically every time ? 

I can see that tourists probably wouldn't think twice about it, but for locals who visit the park regularly (and undoubtedly staff as well) it's like nails down a chalkboard!

If the loop included other songs it wouldn't be so bad. 

7 hours ago, djrappa said:

Hey that one track was greatly improved several years back by being extended to about 10mins from 2

10 mins? Dear god....