Sign in to follow this  
Gold Coaster

Tool of the Day goes to...

16 posts in this topic

alright - i'll vote this one. Gravitron \ Vortex Idiot
We used to do that, I guess that kid was just unlucky... Holy c**p, that second Tornado video was hillarous! I only expected to see the first two people out of their tube, then another half a dozen came flying past... Would be pretty fun, but seeing though that girl almost got killed, I don't think I'll be trying it. Last time we hit Wet'N'Wild it was the first time we'd be back since they'd brought back the cloverleafs... I was determined not to carry it and tried to roll it... Worked pretty good until it somehow bounced too high and the handle got stuck on the fence. So instead my friend decided to carry it on his head. (The bit where your feet go. The term he used for it was 'Sombrero-ing') Sorry, this video is completely irrelevant, but still funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK4qJmthrl8 Edited by WnW_Rocks

I don't know about those Tornado ones. The guy that hit the tube in the second one probably got a good shakeup but it doesn't seem that there were any injuries. Regular teenage water park fun I say; who didn't do this kind of thing at the local water park when they were that age and surrounded by mates? I particularly like the whistle that blows a few seconds in as the attendant actually tries to stop them.

Always wanted to do that on a Tornado but the seams are too painful...even in the cloverleaf it hurts. Speaking of being an idiot at waterparks. Anyone ever block a slide? I remember our school went to Mt Druitt Water Works and my mates and I blocked the slide just after the first corner. People would come flying around the corner then whack straight into the pile of bodies. Ended up having about 20 people wedged in tunnel in very uncomfortable positions. Good times. The staff never really had much control there...

Always wanted to do that on a Tornado but the seams are too painful...even in the cloverleaf it hurts. Speaking of being an idiot at waterparks. Anyone ever block a slide? I remember our school went to Mt Druitt Water Works and my mates and I blocked the slide just after the first corner. People would come flying around the corner then whack straight into the pile of bodies. Ended up having about 20 people wedged in tunnel in very uncomfortable positions. Good times. The staff never really had much control there...
My cousins and i used to do that at the now closed Footscray Swim Centre. It was awesome fun but the staff used to kick us out. :angry:

Yeah when the slides at Alexandra Headlands were open, we used to block the tube slides. We also used to have chains of about 5 people.

Edited by saberon

Here's a couple more. This time, some Tornado tools... :o
Wow. How to get seriously hurt...
i hope they got hammered.. although i recall doing similar thing slol Edited by mystery.woman.D