Original

Pumpers Steelworx

12 posts in this topic

This is probably going to sound like one of the most ridicolous post's ever, but right now I'm not thinking right and I'm really confused, so here goes: I want to get pumpers steelworx, I found out the website its on, but I don't know how exactly to download, (do I just run it or save and if I save then what into?) then I need to know exaclty I put it on the coaster's, getting rid of the old supports and creating the new one's for it? I know this must seem stupid to some people, but I am really confused and I need help! So if someone knows, could they tell me as that would be agreatly appreciated!!!

Save the files to your desktop. Once you've done that, unzip them if they're zipped. Then go into: RCT3 > Style > Themed Then drop the steelworx into the themed area. (Make sure it has its own file) So it would look like this: RCT3 > Style > Themed > STEELWORX > Files etc... Once you've done that, you should be able to place the items in your RCT game. Remember, you have to place the items yourself, as they don't auto replace the old ones. Some add-ons include a item that deletes old supports, but I'm not sure if yours includes that.

Save the files to your desktop. Once you've done that, unzip them if they're zipped. Then go into: RCT3 > Style > Themed Then drop the steelworx into the themed area. (Make sure it has its own file) So it would look like this: RCT3 > Style > Themed > STEELWORX > Files etc... Once you've done that, you should be able to place the items in your RCT game. Remember, you have to place the items yourself, as they don't auto replace the old ones. Some add-ons include a item that deletes old supports, but I'm not sure if yours includes that.
I don't have a folder called style and then one called theme in my RCT3 folder, do have to create this as a new folder or am I missing something? Edited by Original

That should be fine. Put the files you've downloaded into the Themed folder. Make sure they're unzipped. If you're unsure, post a screen shot of the files in the Themed folder along with a sidebar of the location.

Pin or anyone, can you upload some scenery packs to rapidshare or something like that and post the links here? * Ambience * any Eletigna packs (for instance I want that conical light/ticket barriers etc) * Steelworx etc ?

That stupid site again? It gives me messages about exceeding my daily bandwidth limit when I haven't even downloaded anything yet. I also need anything that will give me curved pathways.

Edited by Tony Teulan

It should be \Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\Style\Themed and not in your "My Documents" folder. [/q In which folder then? How do u get to program files? I know this must seem really dumb, but I'm really confused!

In which folder then? How do u get to program files? I know this must seem really dumb, but I'm really confused!
Should have asked earlier, is this for Windows or Mac? Windows it is C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3\Style\Themed assuming you installed to C:\, as for Mac I am unable to help as I have no experience with it.

Thanks to a couple of people, I have picked up a bunch of scenery. That site is still saying bandwidth exceeded. What I particularly need now is any pack that featured curved footpath pieces. I don't want to build everything so angular.