Money Spinner for Superman Escapes

peter241

ok in regards to the reading glasses they may be warn thru the line but must be placed into a white shoppin basket before boarding the ride that basket is then taken thru to the unload dock.. SE is currently trialing a loose items program which allows u to ride with items in zipped, walcrow or buttom pockets also wallets in back pockets are now ok.. but this trial is lookin very bad at the moment with ALOT of stuff lost on the ride.. in regards to the 'attendants forcing sumone to use a locker' that is incorrect lasrger items can be left in a locker or with a non riding friend/ family member... under no circumstances are the staff told they must make ppl use lockers. if anything they try to get ppl no to cuz they nhate the idea of ppl havin to pay for a locker to ride. hope that answers alot of questions

SE is currently trialing a loose items program which allows u to ride with items in zipped, walcrow or buttom pockets also wallets in back pockets are now ok.. but this trial is lookin very bad at the moment with ALOT of stuff lost on the ride
Arrrgh, that just defies logic doesn't it, wish people would be more careful. I have taken stuff on with me many times on rides and this was with open pockets, and never came close to losing anything, dont know why it would be any different for other people. What sort of things are people managing to lose? I wonder if people are just trying to scam free stuff by saying that they lost it. I say let anyone take stuff on, just do it at their own risk of loss, which seems quite workable to me since MW would have no real duty of care if the items are in possession of the guests themselves. Edited by Gazza

I find it hard to believe people are losing things out of closed pockets! Last time I rode it the 'bouncers' weren't so strict. I had my camera, wallet, and phone in my open top pockets in my cargo pants. Nothing even came close to falling out. I mean c'mon! Its a relatively small, silky smooth coaster with zero inversions. What are these clowns doing??

Once when i was at MW someone got hit with something on the ride and after that they even started checking peoples pockets even when they were seated on the ride. They should have some sort of system were you can put stuff in the lockers for free then almost everyone would use them and no one would get hurt.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking... I can see the Motocoaster style bag system working real well for Superman: Escape. On another note, Motocoaster is CRAP running 1 train, they were running it with hour waits yesterday.
That's weird, last two times I went it was two trains, with 45 minute wait, and no one in side car so we got to jump the line!!! I really think side car's entry should be earlier, oh well!!! The thing is with motocoaster is that the loading takes forever, people not knowing how to board, the slow process of the harness coming down, the harness doesn't always come down, they have to raise the harness to let someone take there shoes off, and if when they press go and its not all good it doesn't launch they have to walk up and down trying to figure out which seat it is and then having to take that person harness because they have to take off their shoes, the bag thing is done really quick!!! So therefore I think it could work on the motocoaster.