Article: Dreamworld, WhiteWater World report six month growth

Richard

Article: Dreamworld, WhiteWater World report six month growth 080122-1_Dreamworld-Whi_mdmc2.jpg Tuesday 22 January 2008 - By Richard Wilson. Despite South East Queensland's first truly wet summer in a number of years, Macquarie Leisure's theme parks have performed admirably against the same six month period a year ago. Related Parks: Dreamworld, WhiteWater World

I'm really pleased to see WhiteWater World doing so well. This certainly justifies any expansion. Interesting to see that attendance has increased significantly this January compared to when it first opened. I'm surprised because I thought the new factor would pull people in initially and then when they realise it's not that big they might not come back. But obviously the quality of the rides and slides at the park have payed off. It's funny how Macquarie Leisure seem to be making all the right moves in terms of WhiteWater World but are a little more questionable when it comes to Dreamworld

I'm really pleased to see WhiteWater World doing so well. This certainly justifies any expansion. Interesting to see that attendance has increased significantly this January compared to when it first opened. I'm surprised because I thought the new factor would pull people in initially and then when they realise it's not that big they might not come back. But obviously the quality of the rides and slides at the park have payed off. It's funny how Macquarie Leisure seem to be making all the right moves in terms of WhiteWater World but are a little more questionable when it comes to Dreamworld
I'm guessing it's because as stated on here when the park opened, not many holiday makers would have had WWW in their budget. I'm also glad that WWW is doing so well because it means it'll be here longer and it gives you an excuse to stay an extra day or 2. :D