Metropolis at LPM stops during ride.

dreamworld_rulz

u no wat i'll tell u the real story ok i'm in yr 10 now ok I SUCK at school like i relly do because i just can't do the work ok. i LOVE roller-coasters ever since i was a little boy ok so i'v been trying to past school so i can get a job with any type of rollercoaster so thats y my school has told me that i have to make this year my last year. But i would die to be able to go to school till year 12 but i just would't be able to do the work so i found this web-site and was hopeing that i would be able to learn some more stuff about rollercoaster's that might be able to get me a little bit more closer to getting a job with them. so even that i would have spellt some stuff in this e-mail thing wronge i'm sorry. so if u guys would like me to leave ok i will but i'am sorry about all of the stuff that i have caused so yeah and one more thing is that i'm a bit of a m.s.n guy so i'm sorry that i spell like that. :unsure:
Jake, Nobody wants you to leave this forum. Some people on this board are a little fussy with how things are done. If you hadn't noticed I have stood by you, and stuck up for you. Although what they are saying, some of your posts are a bit hard to understand is true I feel that they are being a bit over the top and seem to like to 'carry on' if things aren't perfect and to their standards. Do you have Microsoft Word? Or if you download Firefox (web browser) it has an inbuilt spell checker! P.S thats what I use!! Take it easy & don't stress!! Greg

Roller-Coaster.com.au Community Guidelines (http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/guidelines.php)

• Spelling, punctuation and grammar should be correct and proper at all times. Take the necessary time to properly form your posts, because if they are not up to standard they may be deleted. Many Browsers these days have built-in spell checkers so there is no excuse for not making the effort.
  • Chat shorthand is not permitted at any time. The Roller-Coaster.com.au Forums are not a strictly real

All members, as a condition of being a member at Roller-Coaster.com.au, are expected to follow our Community Guidelines. This applies to all members new or old and no one is discriminated against; all members are required to follow these rules. If anyone is incapable of writing proper full sentences, then simply put they are incapable of being a member here. This is not to be offensive or anything like that but in the six years that this site has operated, it becomes clear that the most effective way for this community to work is for intelligent discussion to take place. Why do we have these rules here? Because if you are using the resources here, you should be contributing something meaningfully to this community. This is not a chatroom or MSN. You have all the time in the world to foarmulate proper words and sentences. If you post something unreadable because it's nothing but chat shorthand, lacks sentences etc., then other members can't read what you're saying. We are NOT asking anyone to be perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. We are asking that members don't waste everyone's time by posting unreadable nonsense. We're asking for the sort of thing that an eight year old kid could quite comfortably handle. Simply put, if you're not going to show other members the respect by posting in full English sentences then don't waste your time posting. It's insulting to other members and it's insulting to me who pays for this site.

u no wat i'll tell u the real story ok i'm in yr 10 now ok I SUCK at school like i relly do because i just can't do the work ok. i LOVE roller-coasters ever since i was a little boy ok so i'v been trying to past school so i can get a job with any type of rollercoaster so thats y my school has told me that i have to make this year my last year. But i would die to be able to go to school till year 12 but i just would't be able to do the work so i found this web-site and was hopeing that i would be able to learn some more stuff about rollercoaster's that might be able to get me a little bit more closer to getting a job with them. so even that i would have spellt some stuff in this e-mail thing wronge i'm sorry. so if u guys would like me to leave ok i will but i'am sorry about all of the stuff that i have caused so yeah and one more thing is that i'm a bit of a m.s.n guy so i'm sorry that i spell like that. :unsure:
Jake everyone uses I.M. these days. But you don't see other posters including me using those types of words all the time.