dreamworld---tues/fri

Original

I went to dreamworld on tuesday and friday. I must say I seemed to enjoy my trip more than other times, don't exactly know though because it hasn't changed much since last time, but yet it still doesn't have the same feel as when I was young!!! Anyway when i entered the park now has some wizard guy going around on a done up motorbike, with old music playing, for an Aussie themed park it seemed a little out of place for me, but still it was nice. The park was busy, and when I say busy i mean BUSY!!! It was packed and what didn't help was rapids being down on tuesday it was maintence, but by friday it was technical failures, but at about 2.00 they were refilling and had it going, then they turned it off, and more miantence guys stood around looking at it!!! Motocoaster seemed more fun to me, i was lucky cause it was my friends first time on it and she was really scared and wanted to ride sidecar, the line was long, but a guy came around and asked for side car riders, so we went in front of every one else. Yeah, it did seem much more fun, then again more harness wasn't on to tight, so my legs didn't hurt at all!!! Although now the food stall next to it is all motocoaster, what they have done to it just seems a bit tacked on to to me!!! They were also very, very slow, two people serving, slow. Not once did they smile, not good customer service, i know at the moment WVTP are cracking down on their staff about this, I think ML should to, because even operator staff, if there's two of them on a ride, all they seem to do is consistenly talk, even when the ride is empty, and people are waiting to get on, they just talk, when your on the ride and there suppose to be checking your harness their talking and then they check and while checking the harness's slowly, you guessed it, their talking!!! At least they smile at you!!! I must say they their not all like that, some are very effeincent and friendly!!! The exit is now candy lane and a showbag pavillion!!! Also now next to mick doohan they have interactive V8 supercars so looks like their putting into practice what they said already, its 5 bucks for something like 2 laps around sufers's track!!! I saw the wipeout, I wish they would still have the water running, that would be cool, and the stuff at the top!!! Oh Well!!! On friday, Tower of terror in the morning seemed like it launches were a long way between each other, when walking past it later, it was broken down, i could hear the ladie over the spaekers and everyone looked to be evacuating, it also broke down on tuesady and later again that day on friday, mick doohan broke down on friday and so did the claw!!! I also got my friend on the claw who was petrified, but loved it, she thought her head was going to fall off, I though she did pretty good condsidering she did her first roller coaster two months ago, the Reptar!!! Also while my other friends went on the giant drop, i took carly on the motocoaster, the line, they were using both trains (both days) and the was moving quick, but once again we wanted to use the side car, which once again had no line. I went to the exit, and asked the attendent, we wanted to ride sidecar, but no one's in line for it, he let through the loading dock to sidecar entry and said wait at the back, which i thought was nice of him, i think side car entry should be earlier, i noticed he was doing the same thing to other people, just no one lines up!!! Its silly to wait in a line with otherswho aren't using the same entry as you and you could be on the ride quicker!!! Also mone ride now has some sought of shooting target practice game their!!! And I saw Kenny the Kola and the other one, which was cool, because i havn't seen them in ages, I saw them a lot actually, which was really good to see, more than the nickoledean characters, and the clown!!! At one stage he was dressed up as a bride with what looked like sooccer balls as boobs which i thought mybe was a little inapproiate, considering he had lot's of little kids around him!!! I had a fun two days and I hope they keep improving!!! Next ride is the Wipeout for my friend!!! She was so funny on the Claw!!!

I was at Screamworld on Friday, and Tower of Terror broke down 3 times that night... the lines for each of the thrill rides were about 20 mins, I didn't manage to check out the drop as my mate was too scared to ride :P We just kept going on the Motocoaster (sidecar line) cause no one was riding. We did it about 10 times without any waits! Both me and my mate decided the Sidecar is alot more fun than the actual bikes.

Ah yes, the E-brake. It happened twice I think, once earlier in the night, and again around 9:30. And yes, it did rain around 7:30 - 7:45 for 10 or so minutes, I was in the Cyclone queue at the time. Does anyone know how busy the GD line was that night? Me and my friend just kept riding the Motocoaster as single riders in the Sidecar without even lining up :)

Ah yes, the E-brake. It happened twice I think, once earlier in the night, and again around 9:30. And yes, it did rain around 7:30 - 7:45 for 10 or so minutes, I was in the Cyclone queue at the time. Does anyone know how busy the GD line was that night? Me and my friend just kept riding the Motocoaster as single riders in the Sidecar without even lining up :)
Lol, I got on motocoaster twice doing the same thing. The Giant Drop line was like 5-10 mins before 7:30, then it got up to about 25 mins and stayed there for the rest of the night. I got a few rides in before the queue got huge. It was pretty good, although i forgot how much the flood lights booming up the tower hurt your eyes at night ahaha. I avoided the cyclone, It always has an annoying line for screamworld, as it does during normal day operations. The amount of times ive had people compain at me about the queue.

Why would you go thru nick central when the ride exit is rivertown? Why didn't you go thru Wiggles World? Wouldn't that have been quicker?
It would have been faster if they didnt block off that area. Wiggles world is usually always blocked off for Screamworld. Seriously, Im not that stupid that if wiggles was open id go the long way around from motocoaster :rolleyes: As For the cyclone queue, thats bizarre. Usually its one of the longer lines. Im over cyclone anyway. I was so glad that I had bought my ticket like 3 weeks beforehand when I saw all of the people lining up to get tickets. When I got out from work at like 5:45 the lines were already encroaching on the bottom of the stairs and by 6:25 the line was almost down at the crossing to WWW. Crazy!

Yeah, the stair line would have been the longest of the day! Because my friend didn't get his act together and tell me that he was coming till the last minute, we waited almost a hour to get in! I still think the funniest thing is right as the people before us brought there tickets, they said they were with me so they could get the 25 dollar Max Action Pass Tickets!

lol that new v8 supercar simulator is the worst thing in dreamwrld if u read the board u can win money but since dreamworld does not allow it they cant give u the money if u win and also its v8 spercars 1 i think they need to update to 3 and mabe a ps3 and even in the car i went in to have a go its got like heaps of stuff like the rel stuff in a car and its got a gearstick but the guy goes its auto wtf y do they have it in there in the first place 5 bucks for surfers paradise and 10 bucks for bathurst RIP OFF worst ride eva dreamworld soz it should be free i was there alday and i only seen 3 ppl go on lol poor dreamworld POOR

o rite people i live in victoria so i no the real story lol: ok that is the second drop of the ride ok rite there the rollercoaster is always going at a round ABOUT 20-25 kph ok so there is no way the thing would have lost speed ok the frount train the 1 wheel had come loose ok the wheel is 2 just run free but the got buckled ok so unshed of the wheel just spining it got suck with medle bits that hold the wheel there so heres wat it sould looklike:
lol that new v8 supercar simulator is the worst thing in dreamwrld if u read the board u can win money but since dreamworld does not allow it they cant give u the money if u win and also its v8 spercars 1 i think they need to update to 3 and mabe a ps3 and even in the car i went in to have a go its got like heaps of stuff like the rel stuff in a car and its got a gearstick but the guy goes its auto wtf y do they have it in there in the first place 5 bucks for surfers paradise and 10 bucks for bathurst RIP OFF worst ride eva dreamworld soz it should be free i was there alday and i only seen 3 ppl go on lol poor dreamworld POOR
Are you two related? Edited by dreamworld_rulz

With a Max Action Pass, you could buy up to 4 tickets at the 25 dollar price.
Ahh ok. Thats pretty good i guess. I only ended up going because my friends boyfriend bailed on her, and she had the spare ticket, and as I said before, I finished late enough to warrant waiting. But im glad I went, it was a pretty good night.

I agree with Lotl_90, The Screamworld events are getting better. I now think that most of the local's have already been before, so they don't bother going again. And this is what makes the lines shorter. Either that or Dreamworld's staff have got alot more efficient :P
Remember we were just coming off the busy holiday period, and all of the staff were still used to dealing with large groups of people in less time. I know thats definitely the case in the dept im in and Im sure the attractions dept is the same. I think this definitely helped to deal with the queue times.