BB08

Evolution03

I fly over it quite a bit, I'll try and get some photos next time - but yes, there is construction going on.
Has the main building changed it's shape or form? It might be possible they're still using the same studio building within but backyard may have changed. If anyone can share any photos and/or information will be MUCH appreciated.

I know for a fact that the inside of the house has been been stripped. The external structure has stayed the same for quite some time though.
As far as I know, they have kept the same external structure since the series began! and have been modifying the outside to make it look different as well as moving internal walls, it's amazing how people can do it, but then again it's just a TV studio, what do you expect. :rolleyes:

I remember, the only real good series and the last to have the original and the best producer. I thought that between that series and the 05 series were totally rebuilt houses but as it turns out, the production company that produces BB have been squeezing pennies and keeping the old house "shed" for seven years, I guess they thought that exterior facade changes and interior knockdowns were the way to go. They haven't changed the house since it was first built on that land and not that they have to either, but it would be nice if they rebuilt the house in the lead up to the totally revamped show.

They should demolish the whole site and use it for something better, Big bludger as it's also known as sucks!! At least they got rid of Gretel (she's as bland as weet-bix).
That's very harsh and uncalled for. Plus why even reply to this thread if all you're gonna do is engage in a pointless rant?

They should demolish the whole site and use it for something better, Big bludger as it's also known as sucks!! At least they got rid of Gretel (she's as bland as weet-bix).
If you don't like the show Don't watch it. Why do people in this country have such a strong opinion of the show? I hate days of our lives and the young and the restless. So I DON'T watch them. I don't go posting in there forums about how much the show sucks and how much I hate it.

^The problem is for the time that it is on Channel 10 make it dominate the network, so avoiding it completely is difficult (Eg those constant phone in promos) which is frustrating to those who dont watch it or want variety...thats my main gripe with it actually...That and the fact the show is full of bogans. At least with days of our lives it is in the middle of the day when most people are at work or asleep on the couch. Also, people complain when it gets bagged, but can anyone actually tell me what makes the show good and worthwhile?

Edited by Gazza

^The problem is for the time that it is on Channel 10 make it dominate the network, so avoiding it completely is difficult (Eg those constant phone in promos) which is frustrating to those who dont watch it or want variety...thats my main gripe with it actually...That and the fact the show is full of bogans. At least with days of our lives it is in the middle of the day when most people are at work or asleep on the couch.
So tony is a bogan? :P

^The problem is for the time that it is on Channel 10 make it dominate the network, so avoiding it completely is difficult (Eg those constant phone in promos) which is frustrating to those who dont watch it or want variety...thats my main gripe with it actually...That and the fact the show is full of bogans. At least with days of our lives it is in the middle of the day when most people are at work or asleep on the couch.
Well i guess you watch it then.

Wow, you really do give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money dont you? I never realized that knowing a basic fact about a show meant that you were a frequent viewer. I guess you would be able to argue that I watch Teletubbies daily because I know they are named Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La La, and Po.
Oh please stop being so childish.

Just in case everyone isn't already aware, this is a theme park website not a Big Brother site. I think you'll find the majority of members here are indifferent to or even dislike the show. With that in mind, you need to understand that if you participate in a Big Brother topic here, you will get others participating who are against the show; if you can't deal with that then don't bother posting in Big Brother topics.

^That's what I have always thought too, we seem to get quite a few big brother threads (often just basic news articles about minor events or cast changes)...I guess because its at DW people create some sort of connection. Its just happens to be filmed next to the park, but its not at all theme park related. Its just another show IMO, I would have thought a single superthread for all BB stuff would be sufficient.

Edited by Gazza

^The problem is for the time that it is on Channel 10 make it dominate the network, so avoiding it completely is difficult (Eg those constant phone in promos)
So true Gazza, you can't escape it. Did they sack Mike Goldman too? I hope it was a double deal with Gretal and Mike. Can't stand his irritating, nasaly, whiny voice constantly repeating sms codes and 48 digit phone numbers for every single contestant. Do you want Jack to stay? SMS YES to 0400 6778 8899 9900999 that number again 0400 6778 8899 9900999 or would you like Jack to go SMS GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 thats GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 or you can phone YES to 19900 737373 6537398 738383 that number again for YES 19900 737373 6537398 738383 or you can phone NO to 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 the number for NO is 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 repeat 4 million times for 3 months at every single ad break oh, and dont forget to throw in a cheesey pun for each contestant :rolleyes:

So true Gazza, you can't escape it. Did they sack Mike Goldman too? I hope it was a double deal with Gretal and Mike. Can't stand his irritating, nasaly, whiny voice constantly repeating sms codes and 48 digit phone numbers for every single contestant. Do you want Jack to stay? SMS YES to 0400 6778 8899 9900999 that number again 0400 6778 8899 9900999 or would you like Jack to go SMS GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 thats GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 or you can phone YES to 19900 737373 6537398 738383 that number again for YES 19900 737373 6537398 738383 or you can phone NO to 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 the number for NO is 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 repeat 4 million times for 3 months at every single ad break oh, and dont forget to throw in a cheesey pun for each contestant :rolleyes:
Ever heard of a mute button?