BB08

Evolution03

So true Gazza, you can't escape it. Did they sack Mike Goldman too? I hope it was a double deal with Gretal and Mike. Can't stand his irritating, nasaly, whiny voice constantly repeating sms codes and 48 digit phone numbers for every single contestant. Do you want Jack to stay? SMS YES to 0400 6778 8899 9900999 that number again 0400 6778 8899 9900999 or would you like Jack to go SMS GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 thats GO to 04000 9999 74684 7845848 7447474 or you can phone YES to 19900 737373 6537398 738383 that number again for YES 19900 737373 6537398 738383 or you can phone NO to 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 the number for NO is 6379490 764734783 7637378 747 repeat 4 million times for 3 months at every single ad break oh, and dont forget to throw in a cheesey pun for each contestant :rolleyes:
Change the channel? Its not like channel 10 is the only channel you have If you do not like channel 10's big brother ads or the other channels then buy Austar
Just in case everyone isn't already aware, this is a theme park website not a Big Brother site. I think you'll find the majority of members here are indifferent to or even dislike the show. With that in mind, you need to understand that if you participate in a Big Brother topic here, you will get others participating who are against the show; if you can't deal with that then don't bother posting in Big Brother topics.
Dreamworld_rulz was just pointing out that Gazza would have to watch the show quite a bit to know that "most" of the big brother contestants are bogans Edited by PixelPushed

Change the channel? Its not like channel 10 is the only channel you have If you do not like channel 10's big brother ads or the other channels then buy Austar
I have Austar already but I like to watch free to air as well. I like a lot of other programs on channel 10 and I try to avoid BB but those ads are on before every show and on every ad break. I guess I'll take your advice and detune 10 off my STB for 3 months. Its just frustrating that it takes over the entire channel and you cannot enjoy any other programs on 10 without being bombarded with phone numbers and sms codes.

I have Austar already but I like to watch free to air as well. I like a lot of other programs on channel 10 and I try to avoid BB but those ads are on before every show and on every ad break. I guess I'll take your advice and detune 10 off my STB for 3 months. Its just frustrating that it takes over the entire channel and you cannot enjoy any other programs on 10 without being bombarded with phone numbers and sms codes.
Ninja if it's true what u said then i take back what i wrote in my last post. I never knew it was that bad because i only watch c10 when BB is on. Once that BB episode is finished i either change channels or turn the tv off. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

Can i just ask what is it that makes Big Brother so Bad??? I cant think of anything. And does anyone watch the biggest Loser. coz thats all itll be taking over really and for the adds, you dont watch tv just for the adds do you? coz thats pretty sad if you do.
The problem that I have with it (and possibly most people who dislike it) is that it takes over a lot of timeslots on the show and as a result cause people to either have to stay up to stupid times in the morning (what happens with Late Show with Letterman) or completely miss a show that would have been on earlier if it wasn't for it. Last time I checked biggest loser doesn't have 7pm almost every night, at least two nights a week a 7:30pm until ??? show, then a few hours late at night. Plus revenue raising voting crap before most shows on Channel 10. As for getting Austar. Not everyone can afford Austar or wants it. I get enough advertising for products I don't buy without having to pay to watch advertisements on Austar. Plus getting it for 3 or so months just to avoid a show is stupid. Hopefully by the next series I will be able to get 10HD and they put something decent on in the BB timeslots. For those who say change the channel, I do, just I hate getting bombarded voting crap before and/or during other shows still fortunate enough to be shown during when BB is running. Edit - Totally agree with Richard, this is a theme park forum so expect to run into people who dislike the show. I hear the BB forums are somewhat more fan friendlier ;) Edited by pin142

• 1 month later...

Finally flew over it this morning, got a few photos, although air traffic control wouldnt allow me to go below 2000ft due dreamworld helicopter traffic, so the detail aint that great. Having some problems with my USB cable atm, will upload when fixed. There are a few extra buildings and it looks like from my photos (only viewing them from the camera), that their is another pool in a seperate complex from the main backyard.

Edited by Harrop

So in the 7th pic down, what is that massive expanse of gravel, Im guessing its parking for production staff, but for me, its just begging to have something good built on it.
That Huge Expanse of Gravel is actually Dreamworlds overflow carpark. Obviously no one is parked down there during the show season but essentially, thats what it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...