The Official Jet Rescue construction thread

rappa

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The existing Vekoma motocoaster layouts are really good with lots of airtime hills and great momentum. I would be worried if they messed with this and went with a custom design we may end up with another poor layout like Dreamworld's Mick Doohan Motocoaster. Most of the Vekoma motorcoasters that have been built overseas get very good reviews from riders

Now, something I want to know... The people that are posting all this stuff like "I Know what the new ride is" etc. Do you actually work at the parks or are you just posting rumors for the sake of posting rumors and saying "This IS what is coming"? Because until I see an announcement from the parks, I'm just going to sit back and see how it pans out. I do know several people that DO work for VRTP and I do trust there information when it is given out (In compliance with park rules etc.) But when people who don't work within the park come around saying "This IS what is coming but I can't say" and "I Know what it is but I can't say" It makes me wonder what the point is of even posting about it. So in summary, if you KNOW what it is, good for you. If you KNOW and say you do but you cant say, why bother even posting about it at all? It just cheezes people off. End Rant.

Well i made the post to tell you that yes, i do know what the ride is (a description of it at least - i really do not know the specific ride/manufacturer) , no i don't want to lose my job so i can't tell you. But its not the water coaster which was mentioned at the start of the topic. So basically my post earlier was to debunk the water coaster rumour.

Edited by ShadowXL

Well first of all....I don't have a clue as to what is coming to the park. But after viewing the plan from the council site, and having a look at the first layout from the Mack site as to thier water coasters, the layout is identical. So I will have to agree with a privious post, and sit back and wait to see what happens. As allways, only time will tell....

^ As said by others, its not the water coaster, the coaster announced at the Xmas ball was totally different. Rappa, I think everyone just assumed that me saying the manufacturer was well represented was a clue for Vekoma. Oops for them I guess.
Oh dear god please not another Intamin motocoaster